Plane day bæ AGAIN

I wake up by my alarm and every one dose too. I groan loudly and get up. I walk to the shower. once I get in there I see twirly the crab on the counter.

"TWIRLY!" I Yell.

I pick him up and find his cage by matts bed. I place twirly in his cage. I walk back to the shower and see that every one is going back to there rooms.

I turn on the shower and then jump in and do my stuff. Once I'm done I walk out and then Cam walks in after me. We hand five for no reason.

I change into a pok a dot jumper because I had nothing else to where. then I wore black vans to make it a little not too dressy. I then walked to y hair dryer and dried my hair then I did Makeup.

I did a smokey eye and then eyeliner and then mascara. once I finished I saw that every one is done with there showers so I walk in. I look and see Nash cam is blow drying his hair. We do another hand five and then I start to wand my hair. Cam looks at me like it's magical of what I'm doing at my hair so I just laugh.

We both finish at the same time so we both walk out. I see nash on his phone talking to his mom.

"HI NASHS MOM!" I yell.

Nash puts his phone on speaker and then I here his mom.

"HI OLIVIA!" I here her yell back. I laugh and then me Nash and his mom we all talk about meeting each other when we get back. I let him talk to his mom for a bit and then me nash and can start to play heads up. then I remember something."

"GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN LESS THEN 10 MINITS AND WE HAVE NOT PACKED YET!" I yell.

Nash hangs up and then we throw our phones up an then start packing. we finish and then I look at the time and then here a knock.

"Come one it's time to leave." I here Aaron say.

We take our stuff and walk down to the lobby. Nash helps with by stuff but we manage to to hold hands.

The only people who are not going to North Carolina because they don't live there is Jacob Mahogany they each live in two different states.

I look back and see them with teary eyes. I look back up and then see the car and we all jump in. I take a seat next to nash and then Jacob with twirly on his lap.

"You take him." I here Jacob says.

"Really?!" I say.

"Yeah if I have a pet it anything my cat will attack it." he says while laughing.

I laugh and grab twirly. and then I hug jacob tight and leave a little tear. I look and see him crying a bit.

"Im going to miss y'all so much." I say to mahogany and Jacob."

"We are too." I here every one else.

"Awe we'll be back next month that not that long." Jacob says."

We all agree and then we all play with twirly. then we end up at the air port. I help hayes out of the car and then up the stairs.

We do all our things and then walk to the waiting room. Taylor ran up to Jacob and mahogany and gave them hugs. right when he finished we herd the speaker.

"Flight 216 will be boarding now. thank you."

I cry a little and run up to Jacob and jump on him then hug him tight.

"I'm going to miss you." I say.

"Me too." he says while crying."

He hugs every one else and then he hugs me one last time then leaves.

I look at the boys and see them crying a bit. Then we here the speaker again.

"Flight 234 is now boarding thank you."

That was us. We all walk to mahagony and give her huge hugs and then I cry and give her a hug.

Once we are done we walk over to our plane and start to board it. I Nash takes the window seat and then then Cam next to me. I lay my head on Nash's head. we have little talks about Magcon and then about North Carolina. then we both start to mess with cam because he is sleeping. then we en up making a vine.

Once we are done I put in my head phones and then lean my head on nash shoulder. then I fall deeply to sleep.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Shit is going to go down when Olivia goes back to school. she has to finish her last year of high school😁 And then her and nash😁or❤️. any way THANKS FOR 23 READS YALL ARE UNBELIEVABLE AND THE VOTES LIKE OMG
I LOVE YOU LOTS
-Olivia 🐢❤️❤️❤️