Next day

-----------------------------------
I wake up by my alarm clock. I groan an get up and so my normal things. I go down stairs and talk to my mom

"Good morning"

"Good morning I made breakfast and I won't be home when you come home because I have graveyard tonight. but if you want you can have friends over or something and I'll give you 100$ for food or something okay."

"Yeah thanks love you I have to go okay."

"Okay love you bye."

"Bye."

And with that I got my banana and left and started walking to school. I saw Taylor's car.

"He Olivia do you want a ride?"

"Uh yeah sure thanks."

I walked the car and saw Shawn. siting in the front seat I smile and walk to the back seat and decided to text him.

To Shawnyy🐢
Hi Shawnyy I forgot to tell you that me and the boys made up! I'm so happy the Apologized well mostly taylor but they were going to say the same thing any way but yeah are you happy?!?!

I looked up and saw that he was reading the message and a smile went on his face.

Taylor POV
I looked up in the window and saw Olivia on her phone. and then she put her phone down then suddenly Shawn's phone went of. they are texting each other. wait why should I care I don't have feelings about her. wait do i? we'll i don't know maybe. I should probley hang out with her today. I told every one on my twitter and Instagram that we made up and if you don't like it then simply don't hang out with us. and I said she was not lesbian.

_______________________

Shawn POV
I looked at my phone and Olivia sent me a message. I smile when I read it. The I decided to text her

To Oliviaa🐢
OMGGGG GURL FO REALLL THATS CRA CRA ! IM SO GLAD WE CAN BE THE BESTIES AND NOT HAVE TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER ! AND I MADE UP WITH TAYLOR THIS MORNIGN YAY 😃😃😊

I sent the message and decided to
Talk to taylor.

So what's new besties.

Dude I'm a Boy I have friends not besties.

Party pooper.

Haha we'll me and the Guys made up with oliviaaaaaa.

Yup ! Olivia says

I'm so happy we can be Frands when we are like 100 years old!

Haha yeah. taylor says.

Oh yeah Olivia not in a flirt way or anything but can I have you number is we can text each other and stuff and the boys?

Yeah sure! it's *********

Thanks!
---------------------------------
Olivia POV
When I look up I see we are at school and we all walk out and school was about to start so I walk to my class and see ever one there and we have a small chat the the teacher walks in and we go to our seats.

Through out the whole day the girls were talking to me and no one was mean! that was good. as I walk out I asked the boys if they wanted to come over and order pizza or something. they all say yes and we drive there and watch movies and have small talks. they have to go because it's like 10:00 and we all say bye and then I go to bed.
_______________________

I KNOW I KNOW LAZY
ENDING OH WELL.
Lol OMG THANKS FOR 170 SOMTHING READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST TANKSSSS!
Also follow me on insta olivia_magcon_turtle
TWITTA oliviaangle05

TANKS