Monday

As I walk to school the boys just drive past me. I'm kind if shocked.
No hey slut,sup whore. wow maybe this Monday would be good. I get to class and see shawn and walk to him.

Hey whatcha doing?

Nothing just talking to you. he laughs.

Haha we'll sorry I do that a lot.

It's okay has the boys been mean to you?

Surprisingly no.

That's good.

Yeah we'll I'm going to my seat talk to you later.

Okay bye.

Wow that was the first normal conversation I had. As I sit In my seat the boys come up to me. I start to panic. "Olivia please don't be scared." "Why should I not you beat me every day call me nasty names. at least some one ha the balls to say sorry then just because shawn said sorry it's like you can't be friends with him what kind of people are you?!"

Now every one is looking at us. shawn gets up and wisper something to the boys and then take my Hand and pulls me out of the room.

I start crying in his shoulders he just whisper sweet things in my ear.

As the day ends I start to see the boys. taylor calls my name. "What?" "Can we just talk to you please." "Fine go."

I just want to say I'm so sorry for being such and ass to you you don't deserve it. To be honest I don't even know why I did I just had anger In me that day and had to get it out of me. Sense you were new I decided you because no one new you. I under stand if you don't forgive me but please forgive me but please forgive the boys they did nothing I forced them to do this.

"Taylor I forgive you. I hate it when you bullied me but I knew one day we would get along I always wonder what it would be like to have friends like you I forgive you."

"thank you so much! Now we can be besties and take selfies all day gurll!"

"Haha omg well wait we need to do one thing before it's official."

"Like what? " Taylor says

"GROUP HUG"

"They all laugh and we hug."

We let go and laugh. "Olivia not to sound wired but were do you live we should watch movies or something." Yeah sure no problem." We walk to my house and get food and watch movies an laugh. then the boys leave I get ready for school and go to bed.
---------------------------------------
OMFNSNDND
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 104 READS THIS MEANS ALOT THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Also sorry for not updating I had no internet in my new house hope you under stand
Love ya
-Olivia