Magconn

.......................................................
I wake up by my phone going off. I see that nash texted me saying were I'm at. I just ignore my phone and set it down. I roll over the other side of the bed and see Taylor sleeping. he has is arm around me so I take his arm gently off of me. I get up and give him a kiss on the cheek. I walk out but before I do I slap matt in the face then hugs him.

I walk out and shut the door hearing mat groaning. I walk down the hall to my room. I open the door seeing the boys watching frozen.

"Why are you guys up at 9:00 watching frozen?" I say.

"Because we the queen bitch" cameron says.

I run up to him and tackle him. he ends up pining me down then starts ticking me.

"CAMERON IF YOU DONT STOP ILL GO SHARKISHA ON YOUR ASS!" I say.

"Fine but you need to sleep here tonight and hang out with us we miss.

"Awe you guys miss Olivia?"

"Yeah" they say.

"Okay will do we will go out to the fair mall or something? Okay?" I say

"YASSSSSSSSSSS" Nash says.

"Oh shit" I say.

"What?!" they say.

"MAGCON IS TODAY IN A HOUR GET YOUR ASSES UP AND TURN THAT SHIT OFF." I say.

I run out of the door and run into Taylor's room I wake up carter matt and Taylor. I run out then I run into Jacob jack and jack and hayes and mahogany room.

When I get done I run to my room. I take the quickest shower. I get out and blow dry my hair. I strait it. then I just wear mascara and eyeliner. I go to my suite case and pick out a Taylor caniff muscle tank top Taylor made for me. I were a bando under. I wear black shorts. then I go out of my room and drag the boys out of the room

We have 5 min to get there before the start calling names. We get there in 3 min and see every one there. I get in line and wait for my name to be called. I see Taylor.

"Wow look at that shirt. OMG IS THAT ME ?!" he say.

"No shit" I say.

I give him a hug then a kiss. mahogany starts to say names. Taylor goes. now me and cameron are the last two.

"When she calls my name I won't go. She will just go on to your name. but when she says it go on my back. and we will go out like that. okay?" Cameron says.

"YAS" I say.

"The hottie cameron!" mahogany says.

The fans go crazy but they don't see cameron so they shut up.

"Cameron?" she say.

"Okay then THE CUTIE OLIVIAAA."

I Jump on Cameron's back and we run out to the stage. the fans go crazy my ears hurt. we get on stage and the security is telling the fans to be quiet. I just laugh.

We go on with the day. and 6 hours later we are ending the show.

"Olivia let's go to my room I want to watch a movie." Taylor says.

"I can't i promise the boys I'll sleep in my room today and Hang with them and spend some time with them." I say.

"Okay text me" he says. He kisses me on the cheek and leaves with Matt.

Matt tells cameron something. he walks back were I'm at. he jumps on me and starts ticking me. he get off of me.

"That's what you get for slapping me" he say.

I laugh and just walk
To my room. I walk in and see the boys.

"OLVIA LETS WATCH THR FAULT IN OUR STARS PLEASE." Cameron yells.

"YASS" I say.

We walk out and nash drives. we get to the movie theater and watch the movie. when we get done we get slushies and go penny boarding. when we get done we go to the hotel. it's already 3:00 AM so we go stait to bed.

Cameron and nash and shawn and me sleep In one bed while watching frozen. we end off sleeping like angles and before I go to bed I text Taylor.

"Night bae"❤️😘
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
OKAY STAB ME I KNOW I TD YOU I HAD TESTING. I had it all week so I could not update. sorry and I might update today again. but next week is the same. sorry but they are just CTE so I'll update like 3 times but then after that is SUMMER!! YAS! Also I got really sick and all I could do was sleep. love ya hope you understand.
-Olivia ❤️🐢