Finally

I wake up 9:00 then i go down stairs to go eat breakfast then while I was down there I got my food and sat with Taylor and carter. we were talking about magcon later and all kind of other things.

"So when dose hayes get out." cater says.

At the time I was drinking milk and then once he said that It spilled all out from my mouth to his face.

"OMG HAYES IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT ALREADY IM LATE AND SORRY ABOUT THAT BYE!" I say while running and hearing Taylor laugh his brains out.

I run up and wake up Nash right away and check my phone and see all kinds of missed calls. I end up dragging Nash out of bed and we get in the car and I drive to the hospital. once we get there we are fully awake and me and nash run inside. we see hayes sitting by the front desk. I run up to hayes and hug him.

"Hi I'm here to get hayes Grier thank you."

Nash and hayes start to hang out but hayes is in crutches so we have to be carful.

"So how come y'all were late." he ask.

"Because I slept in." I say.

I tell the boys about carter. when we get to the hotel I see all the boys at the breakfast room so we just go into there. I see carter with a different shirt. I run to him and sit next to him and put my arm around his shoulder.

"Sorry i did not mean to do that when you said that that shocked me." I say.

I can already see Taylor about to cry if laughter.

"It's fine." he say.

I get my food again and sit with hayes cam matt and Nash and we eat. we talk about bears and that we are going to order one online. we were talking more then we saw a whole bunch of fans running in. we were trapped because there I front of us and that's were the door is and there is no back door.

"Hey everyone Im assuming y'all are going to magcon and if you let us through I'll give you VIP tickets for today's show." Taylor says.

They all make a way for us to exit. we all walk to our room and we wonder what to do. then we decide to go to the beach so every one goes to there room and get ready. about an hour later we are all ready. we all get into a limo and stop at a gas station to get stuff for the beach. once we are done we drive to the beach. Once we get there we all run to the water.

When we get done we all get out and play volleyball when we get done with our game we a just hang out and go into the water. once we are all done we look at the time. then we relies that we need To go back tithe hotel to get ready for magcon.

We call the limo and 5 min later there here. we all talk when we get into the limo. Once we get there we go into our rooms. we all get ready and my outfit ends up being a crop top that is a Cam crop top that is in his merch. then I were high wasted shorts then black vans. when I'm done I do my normal makeup then go to hayes room.

After 10 min we are all ready and we go to the back stage. mahogany. call our name then it's me and cam. once we are all on stage I see the boys worried faces. then I look up and see Kayla right in the front row there with a grin. i look up at Nash and he just hugs me and kisses me on the check them the fans go crazy. but while he did that he whisper in my ear and said that he will keep me safe. I just nodded and went on with the day.

Me and hayes were really laughing a lot during the whole thing. then we ended up doing a challenge. and we did The chubby bunny challenge. I look back at Kayla and she has a disgust face. once me and hayes Finished we had meet and greet with I was not looking forward too because I had to meet Kayla.

Me and Matt are together to meet the fans. after about 30 fans I see Kayla next. Matt tugs on my arm and says something.

"She looks like a pre mature ugly Cinderella anyway." he says.

I burst out laughing. and then I look up an see Kayla there.

"Hi would you like a picture?" I say.

"Nope." she says.

"Okay then why are you here?" I say.

Then she throws her hand up and slap me. I was about to hit her back but then the fans came charging at her cursing at her slapping her.

"Are you okay!?" Matt says.

"Maybe if she were to hit some one she should know how." I say.

He laughs and then security ends up kicking her out. then magcon is over because she was the last person. then we say bye and go to our rooms and talk about today. when we are done talking we a go to bed.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
OMG JACK AND JACK NEW SONG IS LIFE AND SHAWNS NEW SONG LIKE OMGFFFG! any way thanks for reads and comments and VOTES like for real y'all are the best love ya lots
-Olivia 🐢❤️👏