Week later

Hiii so I'm so happy I have 24 READS YAY ! Thanks !
_______________________

************Week later*********
It's been a week of hell is all I can say. I have bruises and cuts. Everyone HATES ME! I have not one clue why. I never did nothing. every day the same boys trap me I. An alley and beat. I always black out and wake up around 9:00 in the alley. My mom is always asking me were was I I just say I had a project with my friend. another thing is I don't have friends. The boys said I was lesbian and all the girls run away from me. In the lunch lines the girls just scream and run the a different line. The boys always call me whore and other names and speed rummers.

Today is Friday finally ! I get two days were boys don't make fun of me. Once the 6th bell rang it was time for lunch so I get in line and the normal the girls run away. as I get my food I get to my seat and I get tripped. I look up and see Nash laughing. Haha look the piggy is sad. I get up and sigh. I walk to my locker and get new cloths. I go to the bath room and change. I also got out of my locker a snake bar. I eat it in the bathroom. by the time I was done the bell rang so I went to my class.

---------End if day
As I walk out to go home I get shoved in an alley by Taylor's group. "Hey little slut I see you did not come back." I sigh and start crying. "Awe poor baby is sad. I see shawn is looking worried. Shawn was the nice one he always said when to stop. Cameron walks up to me and throws a punch in my face. taylor starts to slap and punch me in my stomach. shawn tells them to stop and with that the laugh and walk off. As I start to walk home limping. as I walk some one walks up to me. I see who it is and I look better and it's shawn. Hi Olivia can I talk to you?" Uh Sure." Okay thanks to be honest I don't know why we do this to you." taylor just told us to do it I Øbey because I thought you did something but I see every day we don't have a reason. I just can't see some one get beat for nothing I just want to say sorry." He says. "Thanks I forgive only you but the rest no" "Okay I understand Thanks for forgiving me though." "Your welcome."

--------
As I get home I go to my room and do my home work and then I here my phone buzz. I look and see who it is and it's an unknown number
***-***-****
Shawn might has said sorry but we won't. Now you have a friend shawn is out of our group. now things get worser. Have a good day -Taylor and the guys ❤️😏

To be honest that scared the living shit out of me! I decided to go to bed and just think about it tomorrow.

I wake up and see that my mom left a note with 500$ saying that I can go to the mall and do some shopping.

I walk I the mall and decide to give me a new look. I go to the saloon and gave my hair an ombré and top it with soft curls. then I get to makeup. I do a smoky eye and mascara.

When I'm finished I go shopping. I get some high wasted shorts an crop tops and some jeans. I got to forever 21 and buy a lot of muscle tank tops and jewelry. then I decide to go to the food Court and see the group all hanging out. I freak out but they probley won't notice me of my new look.

As I walk by them the day hey beautiful. can I get your number. lets hang out. I just say you don't know me, and show them the bruises and smile. the all look shocked. I just ignore them and walk away.

_______________________

Hey ! I did a lot ! Hope you like it thanks for he reads ! I'm changing the picture later !
Love ya

~*~Olivia 🐢❤️