2 years later

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
Wow it's been two great/okay years. I'm really big now too. I have over two million followers on Instagram Twitter vine and youtube.

I moved from North Carolina because there was alit if drama. ever sense I broke up with Taylor I have been getting bullied. I told no one that I was moving. I clever texted the guys or nothing. it was just too much to tell them.

I go to a private school so I don't have to worry about fans and bullies. I have a lot of friends. and I never get bullied. Today Is the last day I school. I'm so glad I don't have to go to school every day. I can stay home and make videos and meet fans.

I get ready by wearing a floral tank top and black pants. I wear black vans and then I start to do my makeup. I were mascara and then do a smokey eye. then I go on to my hair. I still have my ombré so I just do soft curls and leave it alone.

Once I'm done I grab my back pack then go downstairs and get a banana. once I get my banana I look for my keys. once I get then I get my phone. once I'm done I eat my banana then I get into my car. I have a range rover and I like it a lot.

I start my car and pull out of my drive way. I stop at my mailbox and get the mail. I saw that I got a letter from a guy named Bart. I start to read the letter.

Dear Olivia

Hello Olivia my name is Bart bolden and I have a convention names Magcon which stands for Meet And Greet Convention. and we were wondering if you would like to be part of the Magcon family. we do shows. and our next show is going to be in Nashville on June 14. The tour would be for 3 weeks. we would also be at new Jersey for a week. I hope you think about it make sure to call or text or email me.

-Bart

I'm amazed that they want me to be part of Magcon. Of corse I would love to be part of it. I hear that it's filled with a lot of viners. I'm so excited. then I relised that they bout me a plane ticket for TOMORROW! when I get home I'll pack and text Bart. There I'm safe.

I did not realized that I had less then five min to get to school. I start to drive to my school. When I get there I park then run to my class. great I came right on time. I talk to my friends about magcon and they are excited.

The day goes by fast and me and m friends say out good bye and then I go to my car and start the engine. I start to listin to music when I get home I grab my suite case and throw all of my clothes in it. I shut I then I text Bart saying that I would love to join magcon.

I get very tired so I take a long shower. I get out I changed into shorts and a shirt. I get Into my bed. I think about Magcon and who the boys are. I also forgot to say that nash Taylor Shawn Arron jack and jack matt carter cameron hayes Jacob got just as big as me.

I start to think about Taylor. I miss him a lot and regret what I did. I just want him back so bad. but what he did was bad. but now I forgive him.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. I get to meet all of my fans. and get to meet the Magcon family. I can't wait to go to Nashville. I can't wait for this summer. I go on my phone and go on twitter and see that every one is going to be at Magcon. my eyes get tiered and then I fall asleep.
________________________
Thank me later. yup updated two times today. I'll update 3 more In a bit today. thanks for the reads my goal is 1000 luv ya
-Olivia 🐢❤️