School...

I wake up by my alarm. I groan and get out if bed. I walk over to my phone and put some music on. (You know 5 SOS) I walk over to my porch and throw some of twirly rocks at Nash's porch. seconds later he comes out.

"Hey BAYBEHH." He yells.

I laugh and then we talk about school and all other things. then I go back inside because I have to get ready. I take a shower and do my things. once I finish I walk out and then blow dry my hair. once I finish I throw on a muscle tank top that says Bæ then I throw on high wasted jeans then vans.

Once I'm done with that I straitened my hair then do my makeup. I do eye liner then mascara. once I'm done I get a back pack that says YouTube in the center and then has a galaxy back round. I got this from youtube when I hit 1 million subscribers.

Once I get done I walk down stairs and eat some cereal and then say bye to my mom and walk out. I get into my car and text Nash. he comes out seconds later and we drive. we end up picking up carter because he lives right next to Nash.

We pull up to the school and then we get out. every one looks at us like we are murders or something. we walk down the hallways and meet up with the boys and we talk before class starts. My first class is Math Which I have with Cam Matt and shawn.

I hug nash and then we leave to our class. we walk down the hallways and I here some people say is that Olivia ? she changed. (If you forgot she did not dress like this or had the same hat before.) and then once we got in some people walked up and said hi.

Right before I was going to sit down Kelsey came up to me and said something.

"Oh look the slut is back. wait what am I saying no one cares." she says.

"If you did not know I have over 3 million people who care and I could care less if this whole school dose not care and keep in mind people ask to take pictures with me no one comes to you saying they love you and that your there inspiration." I say.

I here Ohh come over the room and she just sits down. I just laugh and cam gives me a hand five. The class goes through boring.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_Łunch•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Me Matt and Nash walk to the lunch room and walk to the little caffe in the room. we all get our drinks and sit down. me and Cameron were kicking each other then we both hit the top of the table. we both say ow then put our legs out side of the table.

I lean in the take a drink of my drink then I feel something fall over my leg I say ow then here a thump on the ground and a splash.

"Cam did I just trip some one." I say.

"Yes look who though." he says while laughing.

I here every one laugh and I turn and see Kayla.

"Omg I'm sorry I was messing around with cam an hit my knee so I put it over here." I say while trying not to laugh.

"Yeah only you would do that because it's not like anyone walks here." she says.

"It's not her fault that Thots walk down there." Cam says.

I laugh so hard I have to grab on to Nash. We all laugh while Kayla try's to wash off her shirt and pants with spilled hot coffee on them.

"That's Cam that was funny omg." I says.

"No problem I just had that song thot walk in my head so I was like woah I can say that." he says.

Me and the boys start to laugh and then we finish our food then go back to class.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
After we get out of school we go to Starbucks. Cam Nash and carter ride with me there while Matt and Taylor and Hayes ride behind us.

I turn on the radio and we here Taylor song Buck wild. We Yell and sing the song very loud. once the song is over we are at Starbucks. we order then go to my house. once we get there we hang out in my room.

We play twister and record it to make a video with so we can upload it. once we finish it's 10 so I drop every one off and then Nash goes up stairs an changes then he comes over from the porch.

We snuggle in the bed then he says
"I love you."
"I love you too."
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
Sorry i have not uploaded I was busy (Traveling.) but yeah hope you like it Thanks for reads and votes ! Also I like the comments but not the one were people like to tell me what to do😒 Any way
LOVE YOU
-Olivia 🐢❤️🐢❤️😘❤️🐢❤️