Magcon

---------------------------------------
I wake up by my alarm. I look at the time an it's 6:30 y flight dose not leave till 9 so I can get enough time to get ready and go through security because all of my fans surround me when I'm at the airport. I get up and wash my face then I get in the shower and do my things and then I get out and pick out my clothes. I decide to were a black floral tank top with black pants and spearys. then I blow dry my hair and strait it then I do my makeup. I do mascara and eyeliner.

Once I'm done I grab a banana and walk up to my moms room. I ask her if she can drop me because I don't want to leave my car there for 3 weeks. she says sure so I start to put my bags in her car while she gets ready

Once she is done I take a look around the house to make sure I did not miss anything. I go in the kitchen and take 1 more banana and start to walk to the door and lock it then I walk to the car.

When we get there I start to take out my bags. I say a long good bye to my mother while she gives me a lecture of how to be safe and too call her if I need something. once I get in I go through security. while I wait I see fans coming to me. they all ask for pictures and say that they care coming to Magcon too. I follow them on social medias and all take photos.

Once it's time for me to go through security I give them my bags and go through. then I find my flight . I go on the plane and sit there and just sleep the whole time.

I wake up and see that it's time for me to get off. once I get off a Limo come to get me from the airport. I see a person that I think I know. then I get a better look and see it's CAMERON!

"OMG CAMERON IS THAT YOU! ARE YOU PART OF MAGCON!?" I say.

"OMG OLIVIA IS THAT YOU AND YEAH I AM AND WITH THE BOYS MATT NASH CARTER HAYES JACK J JACK G SHAWN ARRON JACOBE AND Taylor." He mummers Taylor.

"Omg I missed you guys so much! I can't wait to see everyone again." I say avoiding Taylor.

"Yeah we all missed you too when you left. to be honest I cried." cameron says.

"Awe I did too." I say.

We talk a little longer then we get to the hotel. once all the boys see me they tackle me to the ground and hug me to death except Taylor. we all laugh and get off each other.

"Hi Taylor I missed you." I say

"Hi Olivia I missed you too" Taylor says awkwardly .

I go back to the boys and talk to nash.

"NASHY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ITS NOT FUNNY!" I say

"NOT AS MUCH AS I MISSED YOU OLIVIAAA" He says back.

We hug then fake cry and say I missed you so much. We all laugh and go to Bart. Once I met Bart he welcomes me and tells me all about magcon and all this other stuff. he says I share a room with nash hayes and cameron. I'm okay with that they are my homies I say joking. we all laugh

I go in my room and it's huge. It has 3 showers and everything. I unpack all of my things then go to the loby. me and nash and cameron go to Taco Bell and eat there.

We go back to the hotel and see fans there so we take photos for and hour then we go to our room and go strait to bed.
---------------------------------------
Hey not much but I'm tired. but I'm Geting the internet soon YAS
luv ya
-Olivia 🐢❤️