Bullies again

----------------------------------------

I was waiting out side for Taylor to pick me up with the boys. I was on my phone looking up on Instagram. then I went to download a app so I can look at my grades then I see a new app vine. looks cool. I download it and decide to look around it later.

As I lock my phone I here a lock and see it was taylor. I go up to his car and go to the back and sit next to nash and cameron. I say hi and then look at Taylor and see there is a girl right by him. I don't know who it is then I see it's Kayla.

If you don't know I hate Kayla more then I hated the boys. she is so mean and so abusive she is the main reasons why I cut my self. she even tried having a boy I don't know trying to rape me. I manage to get out and hide

As I was in my thoughts I think Kayla knew it was me in the car.

"Eww what is this piggy doing in your car you don't want germs now don't you". Kayla said.

"Uhh I hope you now it's not nice to brag about your self."carter said.

I give him a smile.

Taylor just gives him a glare and carter just rolls his eyes.

"Carter we have to talk later okay?" Taylor said.

"Why not here we are all friends right?"

"Fine I'll find you later."

I just keep quiet the whole ride to school.when we arrive there I get out I the car and start walking to my class. while I was walking I fall strait on my face by someone tripping me. I look behind me and see everyone laughing at me all they boy and helping me but Taylor is laughing. I see who tripped me and it was Kayla.

"Awe maybe the ugly bitch should know were she is going." Kayla said.

"If any one should be a bitch it should be you and Taylor because you two are so annoying and the most fake people I ever met." Matt says.

"Exactly one day you are all sorry and everything. then you are all a jerk and stuff like I forgave you. you were the one begins for an apology and this is what I get!"I say.

I look at Taylor and he seems like he is going to cry.

Yeah see if I'll forgive you I say and with that me and the boys leave to our class. as the day goes bye taylor keeps on texting me saying we need to talk. I just ignore them and go through the day.

As the day end I get corned by Taylor.

"What!" I spat

"We need to talk." taylor says.

"What how you were a bitch am that you want to say sorry." I say.

"No I have a reason! Kayla said if I laugh at what she dose she would pay me I need the money my parents left with no food so now I have no food for the week so she payed me. I'm really sorry I like you a lot and I don't want to ruin this please I like you so much."

And before I knew it he kissed me.
I kissed back because I had a crush on him sense I have been here.
We let go.

I forgive you. I say

Yay thanks and i had a plan that when I kiss you that I will ask you out. so...

I laugh and say yes then we walk home.
--------------------------------------
HOLLY SHIZ ALMOST 300 CRAZY THANKS! Sorry I did not update yesterday I was really busy. thanks love ya

-Olivia