Chapter 30 A change for the better

Hi!! :) Guys!! i am very very berry very very sorry for not uploading for like A MONTH!! but my exams were around the corner so i needed to study!! i hope you understand and there is like a few more chapters left to this story for book one! :)

Corella Pov

I got settled down quickly in my new position after the fight ended. Me and Damien had also mated on that very night the fight ended because he told me that he does not want me to be in danger without any link or whatsoever to him, so we are officially mates! 

~A few years later~

"Corella, i have something to ask you." Damien said to me with love in his eyes.

"What is it Damy?" I replied him( Okay i sorta started calling him Damy after the fight :D)

He got down on one knee and took a ring from his pocket and held it infront of me. "Wil you please give me the honour of being your husband?" He said.

Then... I FAINTED! Right there! Yup! infront of all the shoppers in the mall... I fainted. Lucky for me, i got doused with a cup of water by an ignorant Damien....A few weeks after he proposed, the wedding events were planned and we were to get married on the very next day!

"Ahhh!! Sophie!! TOO TIGHT!! i... c....a...n..'t breathe...." I wheezed out the last few words before she finally released the ribbon on the dress, making me fall forward into the pile of dresses that we were trying on.

"Why are you still whining at a time like this????" Sophie screamed at me... she seems to be more concerned about the wedding than i am.. She just have this weird obsession with doing everything perfectly...

"I wasn't whining!!" i nagged at her practically whining though.

"SEE!!! YOUR DOING IT!!" she said

"Bu...."

"How is my two lovely ladies doing today?" My dad sauntered in.. like literally sauntered in.

"We're fine daddy!!"I replied him with a little smile that could win anybody over. Just joking?

"Now get out!!! me and Corella still have some dresses to try on!"Sophie said.

"Okay, okay!" My dad held up his hands in surrender and backed out of the room slowly.

"Did you have to be so mean? he is my dad after all.." i whined at Sophie.

 "Duh! I have to! Or else how in the world would he leave us alone? We need to try on more sexier dresses!! this old fashion dresses makes you look old~~..." She said to me in a 'DUH' tone..

"I don't want to try on too sexy clothes or too tight ones!! they make me feel awkward....." I dragged the 'awkward' for a long time to "express" my opinion.

"Whatever! You will never be fashionable.."She shot a disappointing look at me then looked away.

Yeah yeah... bla bla bla that's what she babbled on and on for the next 4 HOURS!!

Finally after going through like thousands of dresses, i finally found the perfect one!

"Sophie!! Come here! I found it!! This is the ONE!!!" i shouted excitedly, causing everyone to stare at me.

"WHAT?! CAN'T A LADY BE HAPPY THAT SHE FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS FOR HER WEDDING AFTER SEARCHING FOR LIKE 6 HOURS?! GO! SHOO!!" I laughed when they all scattered into different parts of the store in fright.

"What? What??" Sophie shoved and pushed against the people in the store just to get to me.

'I found th...." And i was cut off just like that by a horribly familiar voice...

"Hey babe.."

Heyy!!! sooo? those who checked out my new book, what did you think of it?? I got obsessed with werewolves again so it became a werewolf story again but with a little twist here and there!! Oh and, AHAA CLIFFY!!!! 

Goal for this chapter: 20 votes

                                          10 comments

                                         500 reads

Too high?think we can reach it?? :P 

Love my ONE DIRECTION!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! oh and Zayn,Don't let the haters bring you down :)