Chapter 18 Adrianna...

Hiiii !!! I decided to post faster this time so i hope you guys like it!! :) Vote, Comment,fan please!!!

Adrianna Pov

When Karla was brought into the room, she saw me and fainted on the spot. I bet that it was because of my similar appearance to my dead sister, Aisha. I heard that she was to become the next Queen.

I waited for her to wake up and she finally did. She started asking me lots of questions until i felt like ripping out her throat.... That was until she asked me some questions closed to heart, that was when i broke apart and told her everything in my heart. Things that even my mate, Ray doesn't even know yet. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open, i looked up to see the pack's Alpha, he beckoned me to get out so that he can talk to Karla privately. I got up quickly and ran out of the room. I stayed outside and listened until i understood what he wanted to do. He wanted his son, my mate to mate with her.... I was horrified and ran straight to Ray to tell him. Ray was shocked and he told me to stay here to cover for his absence while he ran to Royal Pack to tell them what is going on. He was out of the door in a minute.

Ray's Pov

When Adrianna, my mate, told me what my father was planning to do with the girl that they had kidnapped who so coincidentally is the next Princess in line. I was so shocked because i taught that my father had already gotten over the fact that my mate was a normal girl and not a alpha or anything. Its not that i am saying that Adrianna is bad, i love her with all my might but my father had resented her when i told him the truth. He had said that i had ruined his plan and he started ignoring me and only talked to his Advisor.

Back to the present, i ran out the door in less than a minute. I headed straight for the Palace. On my way there, i banged into some wolves on patrol and i told them what was going on. It was easier as i was human and they could understand me and the situation. They growled when i told them what was going to happen soon. They ran at lightening speed to the Palace leaving me dazed behind them. I shook myself out of my daze and ran after them. I found them talking to Prince Nicholas and a guy who looked like he could rip out my father's neck now... I am betting that that guy is the girl who is kidnapped in my house mate.

I walked in and felt everyone's gaze on me. Prince Nicholas started to ask who i was but the people who were the wolves that i talked to just now, told him who i was. The guy growled when he head that i was the person who kidnapped his mate son. I apologised for my father and told him if he does not hurry, my father may mate her with my older brother whom has not found his mate yet if he doesn't find me in time for the ritual.

dun dun dun!! what happens next? haha remember, wote, comment and fan!!  thank you!! :)