Chapter 13

Hi! i got some feedback to make chapter longer so i shall try and do it for this chapter!! :)This chapter is quite sad to me as Aisha dies sad rite?:(

Karla Pov

" That slowpoke.... always complain and complain...its not even possible for me to run faster than him!! i bet he took a slower route and blamed it on me." Never mind that run was fun anyways! 

"Come on lets head back faster! I want to go and shower!" As werewolves have a higher body temperature, we need to be cooled down or we will be very easily irritated.

Suddenly i had a tingling feeling going down my spine and immediately swept my eyes around us to see whether there was anybody else beside us. "Brandon hurry up!! I think someone is watching us!"

"Okay" he replied 

We ran home as fast as we could and shifted at the porch. Normally i would be naked like my brother who started blushing and covered his little brandon and immediately shifted back into his wolf and started whimpering loud enough so his mate could hear him and bring him some clothes, soon enough a petite lady ran out the door with some clothes and handed it to Brandon. Speaking of which, why i would not be naked when i changed is because it is also one of the perks that comes with being the next princess of werewolves! Yay! Suddenly, Nicholas spoke through his mind and asked me to come back to the castle immediately and i said " okay i am on my way!"

I told Brandon and he said that he will tell our parents that i went back already. I shifted back again and ran back to the castle. The royal guards let me in as soon as they recognised me. I shifted back again and went to Aisha's room and saw her lying with some many tubes poking into her body....

"AISHA! what the hell happened??" I asked Nicholas

"Aisha has...a rare werewolf disease and has only 24 hours left to live..." Nicholas replies me while sobbing.

"Whaaaat??? Are you joking??" I started cracking up but stopped when Nicholas glanced at me in sadness and shaked his head.

"Huh then i have to be... Princess..."I stuttered

"But! I am not ready yet... Aisha don't you dare to leave me!! Do you want me and Nicholas to suffer after you die?? Especially Nicholas, he is your mate, he cannot take it although he is a royal for his mate to die. Do you know that?!" I asked Aisha

Aisha nodded and whispered " I know that Karls' but its my fate to die and it is your fate to rule after i die. I can read the future and you are the girl from the prophecy thousand of years ago. The Elders said that a wolf with a white coat and a black patch behind the ear will have some problems with her mate and come to the castle, then she will continue to be the Princess after i die although there will be a big crisis to come along but you will help all the supernaturals to make it through the crisis... after that the Queen of all supernaturals, one of the werewolves pure blood descendants will select her Princess which is also of Pure Blood descendant to become the Queen. And that person is you Karla...."

After hearing all that i dropped to the ground overwhelmed with shock. I was from a Pure blood descendant? I am going to be the next Princess of werewolves and Queen of all supernaturals?

Like it? its a cliffy coz i wanna save the best part for the next chapter soo surprise!! :)