Chapter 3

A/N:  as usual please enjoy this, vote and comment my dear readers <3 

"Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you."

- Lauren Conrad

Damien's Pov

My wolf went crazy the moment i walked into the pack house living room.  Marc was screaming " MATE MATE FIND HER " I did not understand why my wolf was flipping out until i caught the scent of roses and vanilla. The scent was intoxicating! I looked around the room until i found where the scent was coming from. It was the Alpha's weakling daughter.. My wolf practically bared his teeth at me in my mind when i called his mate a weakling. ' He may think that Karla is his mate but no mate of mine would be a weakling and there are many secrets that i have which she can't handle '

Karla turned and noticed me glaring at her, it was then i realized that she has found out. I walked out of the room and headed to her room where i could reject her.

Karla's Pov

" Hey guys! " I waved to everyone who was all waiting for me when i walked into the pack house. I settled on the sofa while laughing at all the jokes everyone was making. It wasn't until my wolf caught the scent of mountain and coffee that she started whimpering,

 " m..ate? My mate?"

 We looked at every one in the room until we caught a glare  from the world's biggest bad boy...

 " No.. it cannot be.. He is not our mate!!!" I thought. 

Lily growled at me for saying that Damien's wolf is not her mate. I broke the gaze with Damien and excused myself to my room with an excuse that i was tired. Upon reaching my room, i felt a presence inside. I prepared myself in a fighting stance and walked in cautiously. I flipped on the light switch and found.....

DAMIEN?

"Karla, we have to talk." 

"Why?" i replied.

" I'm rejecting you because you are ugly and a complete weakling. "

After saying that he left.
I sunk on to my bed and let my brain absorbed the fact that our mate had rejected us. My wolf whimpered in pain as i cuddled up into my pillow and started crying. After 3 hours of crying, i decided to leave the only place i call home to avoid my mate. I quickly threw all the stuff i needed and some clothes into my luggage and then i wrote letters to every single one of my family and my mate telling them why i was leaving but not the name of my mate and jumped out the window with my luggage. I hope they will understand.

Damien's Pov

After rejecting my mate, I felt my wolf growling and begging me to go back to Karla and beg her for her forgiveness. I couldn't do it as i know that if i went back i would never leave my beautiful mate.

"Woah where did that come from?" I thought. 

I rejected her already so there is no going back! I carried on to my bedroom and felt guilty the whole night before finally being able to sleep. The next morning when i woke up, everything was in chaos. As the Alpha's daughter had gone missing.... 

" My mate.. She left because of what you have done, don't you ever talk to me again unless you find her." whimpered Marc as he withdraw to the deepest corner of my mind, never talking to me again.

 I rushed into the living room and found people looking through a stack of letters to find their name. I looked too and found my name with a stack for her family. 

All she wrote was enough to break me knowing that i had hurt my mate intentionally. 

Dear Marc,

We are sorry for leaving you mate but your human side has hurt my human side and she is heartbroken. I know you may feel different but i'm sorry my dear. 
Yours truly Lily

Dear Damien,

You broke my heart and as they say time heals broken things. I hope that i may come back one day with all my hurt sealed up. And don't tell anyone we are mates... I wish you good luck in finding your perfect mate, i'm sorry that i was such a let down.

Love Karla

A/N: keep reading guys!! ;)