Chapter 29 This is just the beginning...

HEYY!! i just posted an epilogue on my new book!! :) Read it !! :) 

Corella/Karla Pov

Me and Sophia started panicking because this was a full blown attack and we have never experience one so near to the Palace! We shifted into our wolves and charged for the attack. Before we could get there, we were knocked down by Nicholas in his wolf form. He growled at us and warned us to stay back.

I growled back at him allowing my wolf to come out and show him that we were the boss around here. He whimpered and backed down slowly, allowing us full access to the attack. I growled the loudest i could go, making everyone stop what their doing and bow down to me including the rogues.

"SHIFT!! NOW!" i boomed into the minds of the rogues, making them all fall to their knees in pain as i also imagined twisting a silver knife into all of their bodies. All of them shifted without any argument and lay in their places groaning and moaning. I walked to the tree where i had left my clothes and shifted back.

I wore my clothes and walked out to the clearing again. I shouted at the rogues" Why the hell are you attacking MY pack?!" Their leader whimpered in fear "We were sent by the Alpha Dog..."

"Who is the Alpha Dog??" I asked

"Our Boss.." He replied

"Who exactly!" I screamed at him

"We don't know! We have never seen him before!! We only do what he wants us to do and then go back to do our own things while awaiting for his new command!!"  He screamed at me in great agony as Nicholas used his feet to step onto his backbone, realigning it. 

"Do you know any other things that he is planning to do?" I asked

"Yes... I have heard from our commander, but he died in an attack a few months ago.

'Oh shittt... Don't tell me your commander is the person that kidnapped me a few months ago...' I was thinking when he said "He died while fighting aganist the Royal Pack while they were trying to safe the girl that we kidnapped.

Hearing that, i snapped... I walked towards him menancingly while shouting, my voice increasing with each step i took." That girl, was ME!!!" I grabbed him and raised him up to meet my eye level while growling loudly for blood. 

"Damien!! get some blood from the Palace now!!!" I heard someone shouting as i flung the sick bastard away from me. I stalked him like a predator chasing after a prey while he kept inching backwards away from me. Seeing that, i could literally feel my eyes turning to a colour combination of black, red and blue. I walked faster and he crawled faster trying to escape, but i caught up to him and pulled at his leg, dislocating it.

He still continued trying to crawl away but i yanked at his other legs, this time, breaking it. He tried to drag himself away using his arms, but i kicked his ribcage making him fall to the ground in excruciating pain. He cried out while i pulled at his hair making his head jerk back with a cracking sound.

"Corella!! Don't kill him!! We need him for questioning later!! Here, drink some of this blood!!" Damien thrusted some packets of blood under my nose. I dropped the guy and leaned back onto a tree and ripped open the packet of blood. I sucked it happily until my wolf stopped growling in anger inside me.

"You okay now?" Damien asked me softly

"Yup!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Good! Because you literally was going to rip that person apart if me and Nicholas did not stop you in time!"

"OMG!! Now i just feel bad.." I said, although i knew that the person deserved it because he had been a part of my kidnapping.

Okay!! Read my new book and Vote, Comment, Fan for bothe stories!! Love you guys!! :) < 3 Keep supporting this story!! :)