Chapter 22 diary time!

Hey peeps!! u asked me to upload and i did!! :) soo vote pleaseee!! :) and follow me on twitter! : TQYxoxo

some parts of this chapter is in diary mode. :)

Karla Pov(Diary)

Dear diary,

Okay!:)Today, things were soo funny between Damien and me!! Because while we were in my hospital room or something, we argued like little kids XD we were arguing whether i was scared of the freaking doctor.... u noe, the thing when i was little? Soo we started arguing. After that, he asked the doctor whether he could bring me for a stroll, and the doctor said yes. We walked towards the forest and he asked me to close my eyes. We started moving in a like snake way... because the road was all twisty and stuff. 

When he finally asked me to open my eyes, i was like damn rite blown away. You noe why? Because we were standing in a clearing with a crystal waterfall right infront of us and it was awesome!  however, that feeling did not stay for long.. because Damien went right to the waterfall and splashed some water onto me. I shuddered at the cold water and immediately ran after him right into the waterfall where it was sooo freezing cold.......i splashed the water onto him and he glared at me... before taking out a gigantic bucket that seems to appear out of nowhere and dumped the whole bucket full of water onto me..... and bla bla bla. all i noe is that i got my revenge by jumping on him and pushing his whole body into the water face planted first :) i sat on him while he struggled and then i pushed him down to the deep part of the water.

I ran out of the waterfall and went to climb a tree but took my you with me first, then i climbed the tree :) thats why i am writing while Damien is trying his best to climb the tree!! haha ^^

Suddenly, the tree started shaking... I looked down and found three wolves surrounding the Damien and the tree which i am currently seating on!! Luckily they could not see me because i climbed to the tree top so there is shades of leaves covering me. I looked at them and they did not notice me..... not until my pen betrayed me.....

IT DROPPED ONTO ONE OF THE WOLVES HEAD.......

Cliffy!!!!! Bye for now ;)\

hahaha tricked u guys!! :) THERE IS MORE THAN THAT so continue to read :)

~Continue~

The wolf looked up and saw me.. I froze.. He shook his head and looked back at Damien. I sighed in relief. This time, all three wolves looked at me. OMG i sighed too loudly!!! Then the wolves started to tear out from their back and people popped out of the back and started laughing........  my face became like: * -.-lll*   Then i realised we had been pranked by MTV Punk'd .......... So those people were actually people in a very realistic costume.... I jumped down from the tree and scared the living daylights out of the people because since they are not werewovles, they cannot hear me when i sighed or anything, so they scared us, I scare them back! 

They said " how in the world...." 

I said "yep haahha u prank us i scare u! cool?"

They said" this is on live TV u know???"

"oops..." i thought

THIS really is the end of this chapter:)