Chapter 9

Let your have a quick peek before my EXAMS!!! AHHH how i hate exams :( sad but i noe rite? :D

Recap:

Kathleen Everia!!!!!! I screamed at her causing everyone in the room to turn and look at me.......

Karla's Pov 

I turned and said to those people " Ya i know that this is a high class shop but MIND YOUR OWN BEEWAX!!" They flinched at my words because of the stupid power that comes with the princess tittle....I started arguing with Kathleen over the dress and i won!! getting away with a classic dress(picture on the right) Its such a nice flowing dress its pretty!!

~One week later~

I was wearing the dress with my hair curled up into nice wavy curls. I put on some make-up and some high heels and went downstairs to meet the Royals. We went in a limosine to the new packs location to congratulate them. We got off the car and walked towards the ribbon that they hung for us to cut symbolising that they were welcomed on the land. When i walked towards the crowd i smelt some very familiar smells that smelled like my brothers shampoo..... Suddenly I heard a huge gasp from the crowds and some people shouted" Look its Karla!!" I turned and face the crowd, realising that the people in front of me ae my old pack members........ My family saw me and came rushing over shouting " Karls!!" that was their nick name for me only to be held back by the secuirity guards Evan and Jace. I told them it was okay and they let my parents pass through. They ran towards me and......

CLIFFY!! continue next time after exams which ends next week i think soooo...... :)