Chapter 27 MEEPS!:)

OH MY GOSH!!! :( i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not uploading for like... 3 WEEKS!!! ALREADY.... okayyy thanks for voting and commenting on this story after all the waiting... -_-lll

Karla Pov 

All this burden on my shoulders is horrifying.. first of all, i found out that my family, WHOLE family to be exact is FAKE... then i found out that in real blood line, i am a pure blood princess from a wealthy country but there is one good thing in all this nonsence. I got back my mate, Damien.

So i woke up this morning on my bed beside my mate. All those memories from yesterday came rushing back into my mind. I frowned at all of them until the last part which i grinned loudly, waking Damien up. "Hey! how you feeling today?" 

"I am fine.. thanks"

"Lier, lier, pants on fire!"

"yarh, yarh! i know! i am a lier... i am not fine!"

"Sorry... i didn't mean to upset you.. just meant it as a joke."

"Its okay."

"I want to go find my fake and real parents to sort things out. Will you follow me?"

"Sure!"

I spent 30 minutes picking out my favourite dress among all the other clothes. It was beige in colour with a tinge of orange. Then i spent another 30 minutes bathing and straightening my hair. When i was finally finished, me and Damien walked out the room and went to find my mom and dad plus my other mom and dad...

We walked into the conferece room where they waited for us after i mindlinked them to wait for me here. Sensing our presence, they turned around at the exact same time which was kind of creepy.... "Karla!" said my 'parents'

"Corella!" said my parents.

Of course i reacted to my wolf instincts as she turned to her parents and 'snork'. My parents seeing that smiled at me. I smiled back. While my other parents, dropped their head in sadness.

The first question i asked them was(both of them: my fake parents)

"Why did you ever not tell me that you found me by a river bay?!"

"We could never find the perfect time to tell you! Although we did try to tell you on your 16 birthday but you were busy going out with your bestfriend Sophie and you ran away on that day too..."

~I flashed back to that day which they said that they were going to tell me so.~

"Karla! We have something important to tell you. Can you spare a few minutes and come here?"

"NO! Me and Sophie wants to go shopping! We just came back from the academy you know? and we want to shop till we drop!"

"Then.. Okay. We'll talk to you later."

"Kay!!Bye!! Sophie!! let's go!"

~Flash back over~

"Ohhh... oops? But you could have told me earlier."

"We tried to..Can you forgive us?"

" Okay, okay! I forgive you guys for not telling me but it will be a long time before i start talking to you guys....."

 "Sooo.. Hello new parents!"

"Hello?" King Jakas and Queen Anabella replied in unison.

"Okay that was kinda awkwarrrd!" I sang the awkward part out.

"So how are we going to start our new life?"

"Emm we could stick to this time age with you as the Queen of all Supernaturals?"

"Okay! Fine! I was thinking of going to the future where my children will be the Queen or King not ME."

"You want a child?" Damien asked in shock beside me.

" Why? Don't  you want one? Its okay if you don't want to..." I replied in misery.

" Nooo!!! I do want one! I was just waiting for you to say something about it.."

"Okay if you want one, we should start planning first."

"Deal!"

~A few days later~

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me!"

"I can't see a single thing because of this damn blindfolds!! Can i just take them off?"

"NO! IT WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!!!" Damien screached painfully into my ear.

"You just broke my ear drums you know that?"

"Hehehe sorry..."

"Sorry no cure!!!Are we there yet??"

"Yes!"

Damien took off the blindfold and wowed me with the scenery i was staring at with my wide, open eyes. 

Ha! See what will happen in the next chapter!! :) Vote, Comment, Fan plus promote! :)Oh and i changed the person playing Corella/Karla to Lucy Hale thanks to issueswithmusic. I figured that Lucy Hale looks prettier after comparing them so i changed!:) thanks for suggesting ;D