Chapter 21 Staring contest... * awkward*

Hey guys!! i just realised that there is more than 61000 people that entered their book for Watty Awards 2012 -.-ll and i am #42 for Watty Awards 2012 so now i just realised that this is good for the ranking i mean :) ~back to story~ :) 

Karla Pov 

Okay, soo Damien has been staring at me for like 1 hour straight and that is very creepy because, it seems like he doesn't even blink at all!! I wonder if he has fallen asleep with his eyes open... so i snapped my finger infront of his face and he jolted awake. Oh so he did fall asleep. He was like" Huh!! whaaat happened??"  When i started laughing in his face he was like"... i think i need to call the doctor again..." I immediately shut up and screamed like hell was taking me to death"NOOOOOOOO!! DON'T CALL THE D!!! " he snapped his fingers like an imaginary bulb just light up in his head and said" ha! i know what you are scared of now!!! You are scared of the doctor aren't you??"

I hung my head in shame.... I had been scared of the doctor after that horrible incident at school when we were having our health checked. The nurses were trying to inject some stinky stuff into my hand and i was like hell no.. so they called the doctor and the freaking doctor stuffed the whole needle into my arm......

I kicked his manhood "accidentally" and he glared at me while i smiled at him sweetly*cheese* he then carried me over his shoulders and dumped me into the dustbin.... I told my father and he was F.I.R.E.D the next day hahaha serve him right. So i begged Damien not to call a male doctor but call a female one because i have nothing against a female one :) and i am certainly not biased... 

Damien Pov 

When Karla woke up, I immediately asked her whether she was in pain or whatever stuff and she stared at me annoyingly and called me a ass.. so much for being kind to her... She ask me to shut up and i just sat down on the chair and followed her commands... After a while, my eyelids started getting droppy and i fell asleep. I woke up to the sounf of someone snapping their fingers in my face. I opened my eyes and Karla started laughing.

I was like "what?? have i got something on my face??" She continued laughing and i said "i think i need to call the doctor again.." She screamed so loudly that my ears felt like bursting.. 

 She then told me the reason and i was like"ohh i know what you are scared of now!!" 

I said " you are scared of the doctor!! "

"AM NOT!'

"Yes you are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Okay fine, you win.."

"N... huh? i win? Yay!!"

Hey people!!like the argument!! seems like Damien is starting to turn over a new leaf!! :)