Chapter 14- Payphone

The title was choosed because i listened to payphone and was addicted to it like seriously so thanks Maroon 5 for the BEST song ever!! :)

Karla Pov

Beeeeeeep!! "Huh? What happened.... Oh shit... don't tell me... SHE FREAKING DIED!!!!" I jumped up and found Aisha closing her eyes but before that she grabbed my hand and transferred all her powers to me before closing her eyes forever..... "Aisha!!!! don't you dare close your eyes missy!! I am warning you!!" I screamed at Aisha. Nicholas however was in it worst then me as he could feel the pull in his heart which is now a void of darkness. His wolf had died along with Aisha but he still could shift although he will do everything slower than an average wolf and that, is slow! 

*A few days later*

This past few days had been awful.. everyone in the entire kingdom of wolves were mourning for Aisha even I who barely cried, cried like 10 buckets of tears. I was so sad that Damien who came to visit, let me lean on his shoulder and cried without saying a single thing. After i was done crying he left with his shirt drenched without saying anything but i shouted for hims to stop. " Damien! can you stay over in the palace tonight?" I had said that as my wolf needs her mate during this period of time and i sort of agreed and decided to let her get what she wants...

I slept on the same bed as Damien that day as

my wolf wanted her mate to sleep with her so i asked Damien and he said okay. When he came to the bed and settled down, I snuggled into his shoulder and slept the best sleep i ever had. 

Damien Pov

I went with some of the pack members to the palace to offer our condolences to the royal family. When we reach the castle, I saw Karla crouching in the corner crying her eyes out. I know that she will never cry unless she was really upset as she was a brave girl. On mate's instinct, I went over immediately and hugged her and she laid her head on my shoulder to cry. When she finished crying, My t-shirt was soaked with tears. I left immediately after she cried finish as i knew she would not want to see me after she sobered up from her crying. 

But she suddenly called me to stop and i turned around and she asked me whether i wanted to stay overnight and i said yes. Of course i would say yes. I have been waiting for her to trust me since i last apologised to her but it may not be her saying it, it might be her wolf, Lily.

Hi sorry for stopping in the middle here but i just realised that i had totally forgotten about the unknown pov...... >< Back to the story!! :)

Unknown Pov

"DAMN!! Rats... She became the Princess!! How in the world do we get her now?!" I asked my "Adviser" He said" You may watch her and send someone to the Winter Ball to kidnap her as the Winter Ball is in a few weeks and you have just enough time to plan this kidnapping flawlessly." 

"Hmmm..." I thought over it and said" Perfect! send the best spies to the palace to spy on her and grab her when they have the chance during the Winter Ball!" I smirked evily at the thought and carried on thinking how strong MY PACK, The Red Herrings will be when my son mated with this young girl i chose for him... Karla Peters

Sorry i know that you guys are wondering why i never said anything about Karla sir name because i forgotten haha!! :) Votey!! :)