♡ Bambam : Sea

You already began to hear the sand crackling under the tires, and the salty breeze entered through the car window. You breathed in the fresh air, enjoying the scenery in front of you. You're glad Bambam has chosen the beach for your trip today.

You finally got out of the car and was able to stretch out your legs. On the other hand, Bambam was trying to take out the things when you decided to help him.

"Aw, you're all grown up now," you said teasingly, patting his back as he carried your bags to the side.

"Of course, I've grown up to be manly too," he said, flexing his arms, trying to get the muscles to show.

You've both set up the tent and decided to sit on the sand, taking in the beautiful view of the waves. It was a rare moment; just the two of you in silence.

"Oh, _____, there was something I wanted to tell you."

He stood up proudly, and with a bright smile on his face he looked towards the sea. He took a deep breath before shouting, "_____!! I LOVE YOU!!"

He yelled it out loud enough for the world to hear, and most importantly, loud enough for you to feel his sincere love.

You stood up next and shouted back towards the sea, "BAMBAM!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

You jumped into his arms and he hugged you tight, you wanted to stay in his embrace forever.

"Too bad you have to go in a couple days," you said, your voice low and almost cracking.

"Well, they shortened our stay in Japan to three days, so I'll be able to see you soon," he said, looking down at you as your arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Good, or else I'll miss you too much."

He placed a kiss on your forehead, and no matter how many times he does that, it still sends a million butterflies to your stomach.

Not long after, he began to tickle your ear with a leaf that he probably found lying on the ground.

"YAH!" You shouted and began to chase him around.

The wind flew across your face as your feet sunk to the sand with every step. You were happy to finally be spending time with Bambam again, there was never a dull moment with him.

"I'm gonna get back at you Bambam! You wait!"

And that was how the night begun, with playing and laughter, just how you wanted to spend today with him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hellooo!!! This one is pretty short but I still hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day/night everyone ~