☼ Bambam : Don't Tell

You stood there with your head bowed down, your eyes focused on your shoes.

The teacher shook his head and impatiently tapped his feet, his arms crossed as he shook his head.

"Aren't you gonna tell me?" he said, his voice loud enough that probably the whole building could hear. With that, you jolted up and you met eye contact with the fiery eyes of your teacher.

You nudged Bambam who was just as terrified. Everyone feared that teacher, he literally brings out the worst out of every student. He's always on the lookout for unruly students, or even if they're not doing anything.

"How many times have I told you not to stay in the classrooms after classes?! Stay in the lobby! I said stay in the lobby!"

You forcefully nodded as he turned his back, and you both lifted your heads up, ready to walk away.

You sighed and looked at Bambam who was trembling, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, its just that, if my manager finds out, he might never make me come back here, ever," his voice soft and low, nearly whispering.

"But we didn't know that we weren't allowed to stay in there! It's not like we did anything wrong! We were just finishing our project!" you said in defense, though you knew there was nothing that could be done about it, and that your teacher could soon call out your names during assembly and give you a long lecture about it.

"Yeah, but," he said before taking in a deep breath, "he told me not to get into any trouble."

You rubbed his back, "it'll be okay, if ever he finds out, just explain, he'll understand."

As he grabbed your hand as you took a turn around the hall towards the lobby where you two could be fetched, you saw one of your classmates, whom you were friends with, suspiciously leaning on the wall, 'scrolling' through her phone that seemed to be turned off.

"Did you hear any of that?" you asked.

She slowly nodded her head, her eyes switching to your hands that were intertwined.

You felt the need to explain, but you knew it would pretty much be useless. You decided to tell just tell her a little bit about your situation.

"Okay, I get it. Man! That teacher is a real detective," she said. You both chuckled at her expression.

"I guess its better if you don't tell anyone, try not to make it bigger," you told her nicely.

Your hands were sweating a bit, and you realized you were still holding on to his hand. Her eyes once more switched to your fingers that were intertwined, and she raised an eyebrow, "are you two -"

You quickly covered her mouth and whispered, "don't tell anyone about that too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello! How's this series going so far? I'm kind of running low on ideas for the other members, do you have any suggestions? Feel free to tell me!

Thank you to those who have been reading, voting, and commenting. I appreciate you all.