♡ Youngjae : My Inspiration

Fumbling your keys, you managed to find the one for you front door. Upon opening it, you heard a sweet voice coming from upstairs.

Slowly, you went up the flight of stairs, being careful enough not to make noise. You peeked into your shared room, as the door was open, watching Youngjae stand in front of the mirror, singing a song you haven't quite heard before.

Just as you were about to enter and finally greet the person you've wanted to see, your phone rang at the exact moment, causing Youngjae to jump, after being startled.

"You startled me, _____!" he said, mouthing the words as you took the call.

It was your teacher calling, and he was about to tell you that he was available for you to come by and pass your requirements. Youngjae went up to your side, his arms slowly creeping up around your waist.

"Jagi ~" he whispered into your ear, causing you to giggle, in the midst of taking a phone call.

"Shh," you said, moving the phone away from your other ear, with your index finger pressed against your lips, as you proceeded to take the call.

"Ah, yes, thank you," you finally said, ending the call and putting your phone back into your pocket.

"So, what did he say?" he asked with curiosity.

"Umm, he said, that, -" you began, stuttering at your words, "I'd have to go back to school, so I can submit stuff."

"Aww, but _____, how are we gonna spend time together?"

You stood there silent, not knowing what to answer.

"I guess it's okay, school is important anyways," he said.

You nodded in response, gently smiling at him.

He tucked your hair behind your ear as he hummed, focusing on every detail on your face. He cupped your cheeks and stared at you, honey flowing out from his eyes.

"_____,"

"Hm?" you hummed in response.

"You don't get distracted at school, do you?" he asked worriedly.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you don't think about unimportant things while you're having classes, right?" he explained, but you still didn't seem to understand.

"Just get straight to the point, Youngjae."

"I don't distract you and your studies, right?" he finally said.

"Why did you ask?" it was such a sudden question.

"I don't know, just, -"

"Just what?" you asked.

"Just because I think I'm distracting you, like maybe you should be focused on doing other things, but you come home to me and -"

"No! Don't think that, Youngjae," you assured him, "I see you more like an inspiration, I can control myself, okay?"

"Hm, okay!"

He suddenly got back to his normal happy state, soon grabbing your arm and dragging you to the bedroom.

"Well then, here's a ton of pens, notebooks, and other supplies for school! Study hard, got it?" he said, showing you all the stuff he got, as you looked through them, your eyes glimmering in excitement.

"Thank you Youngjae!" you exclaimed, attacking him with a hug.

"Of course, _____."

You released him, as you proceeded back to school, bringing with you all your finished work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment! Have a good day and good luck!

Also, the message of this chapter is probably clear, but I'd like to address it once more. I'm encouraging everyone to really focus on what's important in life and to see the rest as an inspiration, and not as a distraction. I know how it feels to have something distracting you, and I tend to leave out the more important details. Now, I am learning to change those "distractions" into things that will actually inspire me, and finally allow myself to see the things I need to pay more attention to. I hope that this can go the same for everyone, don't mind those that try to discourage you! I believe in you!