♡ Jaebum : I'll Miss You

Sitting down on one of the benches of the park is one of the things you like doing, especially with someone you truly love. You swung your legs back and forth as you stared at the blue sky, birds flying across from time to time.

You looked to your side to take a glimpse of JB, only to find that he was already staring at you. He smiled as you met contact with his eyes, and you smiled back.

"Hey, _____?"

"Yeah?" you replied.

"Do you ever think about how life would be any different, if you weren't here right now? Like if you were in a completely different place, or country, and none of this was happening," he suddenly asked.

"Yea, of course," you answered, "I'd have a completely different life."

And I probably wouldn't have met you.

That thought hurt your heart so much, that you literally spaced out for a moment, not even realizing.

"_____? Are you okay?"

You nodded and looked at him, focusing on every detail on his face, as if you wanted to permanently keep his image in your head.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked with deep concern, as you unconsciously shed a tear.

"I was just thinking."

"About what?"

You took a deep breath and looked to the ground, "what if I never met you?"

He grabbed your hand and placed it on his saying, "please don't think that."

"Hey, look, we're already together and nothing can separate us," his voice calmed you down, like a flowing river, like rain drizzling softly on the roof, like the wind blowing against your ear.

You weren't sad for no reason, because soon you knew he had to leave.

"You don't understand, do you?" you said, chuckling bitterly.

He remained silent, as if he already knew what you were going to say, not that you say this all the time, you've actually never mentioned anything about this.

"You're leaving in a week," you said, struggling to say the words without tearing up, "that means, I won't see you for three months, I won't eat with you for three months, I won't have talks like this with you for three months, and I'd have to keep missing you everyday for three months, it's really hard Jaebum."

And that's when you gave up, your tears began to flow down.

"_____," he started slowly, his voice filled with great sadness, "I want to be with you too, but sacrifices like this will be worth it, for us."

"I don't think you understand."

"I understand, _____. I'll miss you, like a lot, I'll miss you so so much, but you have to understand."

"What if, something goes wrong? What if, you -"

You breathed in slowly, trying your best not to stutter, because now your tears are flowing down uncontrollably. He looked at you, waiting for you to continue.

"What if, you," you breathed in once more, "find someone else?"

You finally got it out, this was the one thing you were always worried about, knowing that you aren't an idol, nor a celebrity, that you could easily be replaced by someone in the same industry as his.

He hugged you tightly, one hand on your waist, the other on your head.

"_____, please, don't ever think that," he said, you felt him shaking his head as it was on your shoulder, "I only love you, and for a long time, I finally found the one who came into my life and made me feel the happiness I've longed for,

you're my everything."

You hugged him back, "you promise?"

"I promise, do you?"

You nodded your head, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more." he replied, slightly chuckling.

"No, I'll miss you even more," you replied, starting to giggle.

"No, I'll miss you a lot more," he said, as the mood finally lightened. He pulled back to take a look at you and to wipe your tears.

"Seriously, I'll miss you, _____."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyyyy! I guess this was a little angsty. If you liked it, please vote and follow too! It'll mean so much to me. Don't hesitate to comment/ or message me directly for ANYTHING you want to say, requests, or suggestions. Thanks to all of you, have a great day!