✎ Jinyoung : Unlikeable

I slouched at my seat and looked out the window. This must be the most depressing day, ever. I looked at Jinyoung who was sitting beside me.

"How come you don't look too sad?" I asked him.

"Why would I be? C'mon, _____! First day of school? New friends? New memories? New knowledge? It'll be okay!" he assured me.

I pouted as soon as I realized our bus was near. I just really wanted summer vacation to last and be able spend more time with Got7. I sighed and faced Jinyoung again.

"But how am I gonna make new friends? I'm not a very sociable person, you know that!" I asked him, I've been worrying about this for a long time.

"I'm not super sociable either, but we have each other! We'll eat together, okay, _____?" he told me.

I nodded, but I was still worried. Jinyoung is a year ahead of me, and his classroom is just across the hallway. The bus came to a complete stop and before I knew it, we were in front of the school lobby. Jinyoung held my hand and squeezed it as he reassuringly smiled at me. He picked up my backpack and helped me wear it.

We walked to class together, and as expected, all the girls squealed as he passed by, a few throwing mean glances at me. We got to the 4th floor and looked for our classrooms.

"I guess its goodbye for now," I said to him, waving, as soon as we reached our floor.

He chuckled, shuffling my hair, "don't be too sad, we'll see each other during breaks!"

He waved and clenched his fists mouthing the word "fighting!"

I went straight to class with my head down since for some reason, I was scared to face anyone. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, and I looked up to see that it was my best friend.

"Hey _____!" she said, almost shouting.

Min Hye is quite loud, she's very sociable too. We're almost the complete opposite of one another, but I guess that's how we got along. Our friendship is honestly quite unique.

She walked with me to my classroom, waving to a few other friends along the way. She entered my classroom with me, and I sat on the chair with no other people around. Min Hye sat in front of me.

"So, spill the beans, _____!" she suddenly said.

"Huh? What am I supposed to tell you?" I asked, certainly confused.

"Ugh, you and Jinyoung, duh," she said, like I just asked the most nonsense question.

"Jinyoung? Uh, we're good friends? What am I supposed to say?" I was confused, I did tell her that I was with him for a few times, yet I didn't know what she wanted me to tell her about.

"That's it?"

"Well yeah, that's it," I asked, still dazed about our conversation.

"Okay then, anyways I wanted to - oh! Jihyo! Sana!" she exclaimed, leaving me in the room. I didn't really have anyone to talk to so I sat there looking like a loner, but to be honest, I didn't like it. I've got a few friends, you know. It's just that they're all really popular, and they've got a lot of friends, those whom I'm not really close with, so I'm often left alone.

This is what I didn't like. People think I'm really quiet and they probably think I look extremely dead inside, when I'm only waiting for them to talk to me first. They all seem to come and go, so sometimes, I think I'm unlikable.

Later on, I decided to transfer to another group of tables, where a few of my friends were, but I'm not super close with. Class soon began and all I could think of was how much I wanted to talk to Jinyoung again, he's the only one who could make me feel better.