♡ Jaebum : Can I?

Caressing your cheeks, JB smiled as the birds sang outside, the sun up, shining through your curtains. He brushed his fingers through your hair, it's scent reaching his nose, he loved it.

"Hmm," you hummed. You loved it when he does that.

He chuckled as he pulled you closer, "awake?"

"Not fully," you replied.

You wrapped your arm around his, nuzzling your face on his chest, feeling his warmth radiate throughout your body. You stayed like this for a while. Sundays are the best for you, it's when you can actually spend time with JB.

You decided to open your eyes, only to find him already staring at you. He smiled as wrinkles started to form around his eyes.

"I love seeing you like this, _____" he whispered.

You smiled back, burying your face into his chest once again.

"Oh!" you suddenly gasped, "I'm supposed to be cooking now"

As you were about to get up, he grabbed your wrist and slowly pulled you closer.

"Do it later," he said, as he hugged you tighter.

"Make me stay then," you said, directly looking at his eyes.

He leaned in closer, your foreheads touching, you could feel his breath, and you could also feel his heartbeat. You were a little flustered, not expecting his sudden action.

You were nervous to look into his eyes, but when he held your chin, he said, "look at me," so you knew you had to.

You stared into his eyes, and once he saw you finally looking at him, you saw his eyes tracing down your face, finally stopping when his eyes saw your lips.

"Can I?" he asked, suddenly all shy.

"Hm, let me think," you said teasingly.

He planted a kiss on your forehead, as your face turned pink, feeling his soft warm lips intact with your skin.

Your eyes widened, and you couldn't look at him.

"Now, can I?" he asked once more.

You closed your eyes and nodded in response. You waited for his lips to make contact with yours, but you didn't feel it so you took a peek, only before JB kissed above your eyes, on your eye lids, saying "keep it closed."

A few seconds later, he finally placed his lips on yours, it was a moment you wanted to keep forever.

"Now will you stay?"