♡ Jackson : Sick

Jackson 💕: Hey, drink your medicine okay?

Jackson 💕: And drink lots of water

Jackson 💕: Sleep early today... so you can rest

Jackson 💕: And cook some soup, do you want me to go there to cook for you?

_____: Sorry I just woke up.

_____: No Jackson, it's fine, I can cook for myself.

Jackson 💕: You sure? But I'm already on my way...

_____: Oh, Jackson...

~ About 5 minutes later ~

You heard knocking at your door. Trying to get up as steadily and as carefully as you can from the bed, your aching head decided to pull you back.

You managed to push yourself back up, although you couldn't help but grow dizzier every second. Slipping into your slippers, you headed down the stairs that seemed longer than you remembered.

A little more and you could collapse. Your body seemed heavier and beads of sweat formed on your neck. Finally placing your warm hands on the door knob, you opened it to see Jackson patiently waiting, his back leaning on the wall with his phone in his hand and a bag on the other.

He immediately went up to hug you, but your entire body gave up and collapsed into Jackson's arms. "Let's get you back to bed."

He gently pushed you up and turned around, lowering his body. "Hop on," he said, signaling you to climb up his back so he could give you a piggyback towards your room.

His scent reached your nose as your head laid on his shoulder, snuggled near the crook of his neck. It put you at ease knowing that someone was there to take care of you.

He laid you down gently on your bed and placed the blanket over you. He sat down next to you, combing your hair with his fingers. He was definitely worried, but seeing you relaxed and calm put his mind at ease.

He placed a chaste kiss on your forehead before heading downstairs to cook some soup for you.

As he prepared the ingredients, he shook his head at your stubbornness as he thought about that time when you told him you didn't need help, and here he was, in your kitchen to cook for you, not that he disliked it, he absolutely loved to cook for you. He was worried that you'd keep insisting that you're fine when he's only one call away.

He poured the soup into a bowl and placed it on a tray so he could bring it to you upstairs. Gently turning you over, he sat you up so you could enjoy the food he made for you.

You groaned at the pain that your headaches had been giving you, and he was immediately worried at what could be bothering you.

"Where does it hurt? I'll massage it for you."

"It's my head Jackson, it hurts so much I don't think I can handle it."

"Shh, it'll go away soon," he said as he pressed on the sides of your forehead and drew circles with his thumb.

You felt his soft, warm lips on your forehead and he said, "see? It's gone! Now you should eat.

"What about you?"

"Hm? I already ate," he said, lifting the spoon towards your mouth. "You're lying," you said, after you heard his stomach growl a little.

"Okay I'll eat, but only after you finish," he said, as you slurped the soup that Jackson had prepared.

"Not bad," you commented, earning a chuckle from Jackson. "What? You think you're that good?" You joked after seeing his expression.

"Come on, _____, just admit that you've been longing for my cooking," he said as you smacked his arm and took another spoonful.

You absolutely loved having Jackson around. He always succeeded in making you laugh no matter how you felt.

"Oh!" Jackson shot up from his seat and exitedly began to tell you the story of what had happened in their dorm a while ago.

"Okay so, Jinyoung iwas in the bathroom, and Jaebum hyung thought of a plan to prank him!" Jackson was already laughing before he had even finished the story.

"So Jaebum hyung told us all to hide, I hid behind the couch where I was conpletely out of sight from his view when he comes out of the bathroom. Jaebum hyung then KNOCKED, and as Jinyoung came out -"

Jackson let out a sigh after he saw you sleeping on his story. It was a sigh of somewhere in between annoyance and relief, but in then end, he took out the bowl of soup and fixed you on the bed so you sleep confortably.

He decided to stay by your side until you got better. He looked at you lovingly as he wrapped an arm around you, covering you up with the blanket to make sure you're not cold.

He felt your steady breathing, and he was just genuinely relieved seeing you resting well. You snuggled closer to him, your head buried in his chest. His familiar scent calmed you down more than anything else.

"Hey, Jackson?"

"Oh, did I wake you up?"

"Thank you, Jackson." You wrapped your arm around his waist and moved closer.

"If anything, I should thank you." He smiled, as his warmth comforted you.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because," he brushed your hair away from your face, "you showed me what love really is."

He kissed your forehead and washed away all the pain, "sleep well, I love you."

---------------------
helloooo! hope you all liked this! i ❤️ you allll...take careee