♡ Yugyeom : Stay

"But whyyy ~" he whined like a little kid, tugging on your sweater.

" becauseee ~" you said, somewhat mocking him.

Soon you received a phone call from your mom, who told you that she was nearing your school, and that you should already be prepared. "Yugyeom-ah, I really have to go now, sorry," you said as you put your phone back inside your pocket.

He pouted, releasing your poor, crumpled sleeve, and taking a step back, "why do you always have to go home so early?"

"I've got like, what, three tests tomorrow? And two projects due as well, plus, don't you have practice?"

He shook his head, still pouting at you. You laughed at his childish actions.

"Hmm, what about tomorrow?" you asked, trying to brighten him up.

"Tomorrow's when we have practice," he said softly, avoiding your eyes.

"Well what about the day after tomorrow?"

"I won't be coming to school that day, comeback stages, remember?" he said.

"Ah, right."

Yugyeom was still pouting, and you wanted to pinch his cheeks badly, "on Saturday then. How's that?"

"Perfect!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together. Soon, you heard a familiar car horn honking, turning around, you saw that it was your mom.

Yugyeom smiled and waved at her, your mother waving back at him.

"I guess it's goodbye for now," you said.

"Saturday, okay?" he said, reminding you. You nodded as you opened up your car door and sat down comfortably.

"We aren't going anywhere this Saturday, right mom?"

"Hmm," she thought for a while, "oh! We're going to Everland, remember? For your sister's birthday?"

"I don't think you've told me before but," a thought popped inside your head, "can I bring someone along?"

"Sure," your mom replied, before a smile formed on your lips, already knowing that this Saturday, will certainly be an exciting day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everland is a theme park in Korea by the way, if you don't know.

Hi everyone! This one is a bit short, but I hope you still liked it! Don't forget to follow, vote and comment! I'll definitely be making more stories this weekend. Have a great day!