"So am I" Todoroki added and the two glared at each other.

In order to ease the awkwardness, Midoriya tried to talk to the kid named Kouta but he was instead kicked in the balls while receiving some curse words from the kid.

"He reminds me of a certain someone" Todoroki pointed out looking at Bakugou.

"Like hell! I ain't like him you shitty half n half bastard"

Todoroki and Bakugou were bickering and arguing over each other's character while the others only looked at them.

"Its kinda nice to see both of them going back to normal"

"Yeah its been a while since I've seen them that way."

"I just hope this training camp turns out well for all of us"

***

The training for the camp began and everyone trained in their own way to enhance their quirk. The more they used their quirk the more they got used to it and improved. This training was joined by class B who were horrified to see the awful condition of class A. The quirk enhancement training was initiated by Aizawa himself and all four members of The Pussycats. In the evening, they were asked to cook their own food and later in the night they would have the test of courage.

Everyone worked together to make the food. They all had their separate share of work. Todoroki was helping with the fire because Bakugou could only blast the entire thing. However, Bakugou was unusually good in cutting, chopping and handling the food items which was kind of a shock to everyone. The food turned out well and everyone had a lot but mostly because they were tired of all the day's schedule.

***

All the students from both the classes were gathered together for the Test of courage. When class A performed, the class B would be the scarers while the same went for when class B performed, class A would be the scarers. They would enter the forest, follow the route and make it back in a group of two. Everyone was paired up and as luck may have it, Bakugou and Todoroki were paired.

"So everyone get ready. The game is about to start"

The test of courage was about to start but somewhere in the forest, there were some other presence ready to attack at anytime. They were the league of Villains.

******

Instagram: ota_cool_foreverThanking him for the picture and follow him if you have Instagram

Thanking him for the picture and follow him if you have Instagram. He is a good cosplayer and has lots of good photos.

The above mask will be the mask for your character as the Phantom Killer. In case you're wondering about the star marks, "***" 3 star marks means the end of that particular scene. The end of the chapter is always marked by six stars "******"

Marry The Beast (BAKUGOU KATSUKI X READER)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara