Chapter 47-Home Again

It had been a long month without my mates. Yeah, we Skyped every night, but it was still a long time to be without them. Zayn had become more depressed and always played with his wedding ring while we talked. They made Harry and Zayn wear wigs so it didn't seem like they hadn't cut their hair. The kids also talked to them nightly, my mates even sing them to sleep at times. 

I walked around the castle, trying to find Leila when I saw a figure with a suitcase coming towards me. They dropped the suitcase and started running towards me. I looked a bit harder and saw, no, it couldn't be. I started running towards them and smiled when I ran into their chest. "My God I missed you," he said and I smiled. I kissed him deeply and ran my fingers through the little hair he had left on his head. 

"Zayn, what are you doing here," I asked, smiling at him.

"I saved up enough money to buy my way out of my contract. I missed you so freaking much, I couldn't stand to be without you for much longer. I told the boys, they understood and told me to send their love, which I obviously do, but right now, I just want to hold you," he says and hugs me again, a small bit tighter. I kissed his cheek and pulled away slightly. I walked over and got his suitcase, picking it up and walking back towards him. He was wearing a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt. I smiled as I held his hand and we walked into the bedroom. I unpacked his suitcase as he sat on the bed and told me about his tour. He was telling me about Harry slipping on stage when Eisa wobbled in. 

"Daddy!" she screamed and Zayn sat up, looking at his daughter. He smiled and picked her up, putting her on his hip. He kissed her cheek as she giggled. James and Hans came in and looked around as well. James was about 5 human years now and Hans was about 3.

"Mommy, why is only one daddy here? Where are the other daddies?" James asked and I sighed sadly, kneeling so I was on eye level with them.

"The other daddies are working right now, but they'll be back soon, I promise," I say and they nod before going to Zayn and giving him a hello hug and kiss. I could tell Zayn was happy to see them and the kids were happy that one of their fathers were home. I smiled as Tom walked in, leaning on the door frame. 

"Which one is he?" he asks, pointing at Zayn. 

"Zayn, meet the newest Regbo mate, Tom. Tom, this is one of my mates, Zayn," I introduced. Zayn put Eisa down and shook Tom's hand. They smiled and exchanged greetings. 

"Emily has told me a lot about you. It's nice to put a face to the name," Tom said and Zayn smiled.

"All good things I hope," Zayn said and Tom and I laughed. 

"Of course, why would I tell anything bad about my loving mate," I say and smile. Zayn looks over at me and gives a big smile. I heard my phone and picked up. "Emily Stypayhorlikson speaking," I say and walk out of the room so they could talk. 

"Mrs. Stypayhorlikson, this is Simon Cowell speaking. I was wondering if you would be willing to go on TV and give an interview as Mrs. Tomlinson. It would help the publicity and you would be surprising your mates. They would be giving the interview and you would come out and surprise him. Then you can spend the two days with Louis, walking around and showing yourself with him for the paparazzi. I'll pay you 2 million for it, which I'll give to Louis," he says and I smile lightly.

"Okay, but I am pregnant with Liam's daughter," I say and he sighs.

"Okay, we can hide it with clothes. You'll share a hotel room with only Louis and have to treat the other boys as friends. This means that, with the other boys, no kissing, no hugs longer than one second, no hand-holding, and no affection. You will also be able to go to the concert and Louis will publically claim that you two are married on live TV," he said and I sighed lightly.

"I'll do it. When do I leave?" I say and I could hear his smirk through the phone. 

"2 days, you'll be on Ellen in America. I have your ticket. You need to be in the car alone, say your goodbyes to Zayn and your kids at home," he said and I frowned lightly. 

"Okay, goodbye sir," I say and hang up. I go back to the bedroom to see only Zayn in the room, sitting on the bed. "I'm going to play up that I'm only Louis' wife and being told to go on Ellen and be seen around LA with him. I leave in two days," I say, getting a small suitcase and starting to pack clothes that made me look a little pregnant as I can. Mainly, I packed dresses that were flowy and I packed something elegant for the interview. I knew it was casual, but I wanted to make a good impression to the people who want to have my head on a steak for being married to Louis. If they only knew...

I felt Zayn wrap his arms around my waist as I zipped up my suitcase. He kissed my shoulder up to my neck. "I just got back and Cowell wants you to leave me. He doesn't like seeing me happy I guess," he says and I sighed. I turned around wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses him lightly. 

"I need to see all of my mates, not just you. I love you all equally and I missed you very much. But I won't see them for another five months. I really miss them. Plus, he's paying me 2 million, which he'll give to Louis and we can maybe have another mini-vacation after this is and bond again," I say and he nods and kisses me. 

"Okay love," he said and I smile. I'm excited to see my mates.