Chapter 16- Meeting the Family

"Where are we," I asked. "My childhood house, we're safe here" Louis said. I nodded and cuddled closer to Zayn, seeing as he had fallen asleep again. I smiled even wider when I felt Niall cuddle me as well. I laid there quietly and thought about the boys, they loved me as much as I loved them. Sure, they piss me the hulk off sometimes, but I love them. They're my buttholes and I love them. They were just, how to say it, amazing, no perfect, and beautiful, and just, I don't know, everything I could ask for and more. They're the best mates anyone could have asked for and I'm proud to be their mate. They're caring, wait a second, they raped me. I'm 18 and pregnant, I have a baby inside me. I started to panic and hyperventilate, then Black took over my vision. Stupid pregnancy mood swings.

When I regained consciousness, I was on a bed and someone had tucked me in. All I remember is that I was freaking out, I don't know why, I was just nervous. Oh wait, now I now, I was pregnant, because my mates raped me. Then Jay came in and smiled at me, "how do you feel love?" she asked, carefully putting a piece of stray hair behind my ear. "I'm great Jay, thank you," I replied. She smiled and nodded, "so, you're pregnant with my son's child, my grandchild," she asked, beaming with joy as I nodded. "You're going to be a great mum," she said, sensing my worry. "I want to do a quick ultrasound to make sure the baby is okay," she said and I nodded. She left the room and came back with the proper equipment and the boys as I lifted my shirt, showing my baby bump. The boys circled around me as she put the gel on my stomach and on the wand and moved it around my bump. I looked at the monitor and smiled as I saw him and heart his heartbeat fill the room. The boys were smiling as well, while Louis and I teared up.

I looked up as Daniel came in holding Doris and Ernest with Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe. I smiled at them and got up, with Louis helping me, after Jay wiped the gel off my bump. "I hope you know that you're changing all of his diapers" I told Louis and kissed his cheek. He groaned and nodded then threw his head back as the other boys snickered. "You guys are helping him" I said, stopping their snickering. "I love you Louis" I whispered to him. "I love you too" he whispered back as I cuddled into his shoulder, craving his touch as well as the other boys. I felt someone rub my back and knew it was Liam because his hand was big, but he ever wore rings. I love these boys. "We're going to be a family, all six of us," I said to no one in general. I saw Harry nod and smile out of the corner of my eye. I closed my eyes and said, "I hope you guys know that you'll have to deal with me during my pregnancy." "We know and we'll be happy to do it to make sure that you and the baby are safe until we die" I heard Louis say as the other boys verbally agreed with him. 

I looked around, since one voice was missing, and saw that a boy was gone. I pulled away and walked to the room he was staying in. I opened the door to find him on his air mattress, his glasses on, tongue peaking out of his mouth while he concentrated to his sketch book. I walked behind him to see him drawing a picture of me. "That's a beautiful drawing Zayn," I said, sitting beside him, noticing his, once tattoo of Perrie Edwards, was replaced by a picture of me. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder and looked up at him while he smiled down at me. I kissed him as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I slowly wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, gently gripping his hair in one hand. We pulled away suddenly when we heard a window break downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the break, I just needed some time to destress and relax.

Thank you for the 11.4K reads!! 

I'm going to try to make the chapters longer and to update more frequently. 

I'm going to add another chapter tonight, until then, goodbye my fans!

what should I call this fanbase?

emzianourry lovers

hybrid royals

or something else (comment ideas)