Chapter 20- Ball Of Them All

Dress #8 is Emily's dress. Dress #4 is Leila's dress. Outfit #5 is Prayer's outfit.

Even though I was still upset over Louis, Leila insisted go to the ball to welcome home the "princess and princes of the vampires", since a lot of nobles I "must get along with" are going to be there. I really just wanted to relax. I was pregnant for God's sake! But, apparently, Louis will be there and will be able to be by my side that night, but under heavy watch. I really don't know what to expect tonight. I had chosen a light blue dress and matching heels. Leila says it was perfect and brought out my eyes. She's wearing a red lace dress with black heels. They show off her curves beautifully and make her look like the Queen she is. And model. Our whole family will be there along with General Cumberbatch and his mate. And the whole royal army. And a ton of vampires.

I walked out towards the ballroom to see my mates already outside, talking to General Cumberbatch, I think, and his mate.

They were all laughing and talking happily. I saw my twin, looking as hot as ever, with her mates on her arms. I took a deep breath. I hadn't seen Louis in a month, and he was out there, talking, well, being angrily harassed, by my mother, father, and stepfather. Oh boy, this was going to be good. Leila winked at me and walked out with her mates. It immediately got silent.

"My people, we are celebrating two things tonight," Toby started. "The goblins, whom we have been at war with for fifteen years, have decided to surrender." There was a big cheer all over. He raised his hand and it immediately got quiet. "And the lovely princess Emily Jessica Koch has returned to us, with her mates and a child." The crowd erupted in cheers as my mates, including Louis, took their place in front of the Regbo's, on the second step. "And we will have an heir to the throne soon since I am with child," my twin said and I smiled. Her mates gave her a big smile and hug, I smiled at them. "Please welcome my twin sister and princess of the vampires, Emily Jessica Koch" she announced and I stepped out, walking towards my mates and standing in between Liam and Zayn. I felt Leila put a tiara on my head and looked around to see the rest of the boys with crowns on their heads. 

(Emily's tiara above

(Emily's tiara above. Boys' crown below)

I smiled as everyone cheered and even saw some people bow

I smiled as everyone cheered and even saw some people bow. "Emily is it true Louis raped you" someone yelled when everyone was quiet. Gasps filled the room. Leila started to scan the room to see who the person was. Then the lights cut out. I felt the boys surround me and Josh and Toby surround around Leila, making their mate was safe. 

When the lights came on, Louis was gone, in his place was a note:

                                         Dear little princess,

             If you ever want to see your Louis again, then have someone send your head on a gold platter. Along with your dead child.                                  ---The X's 

I looked towards the Regbo's, who had been reading over my shoulder. Leila looked at me in the eye and said "This new group is nothing we've ever heard of. This is major, you'll need to make sure that one of your mates is by you at all times. I think it will be the safest for you." I nodded and looked towards the boys. I commanded them, finally being a princess, a person in charge "Zayn and Liam, you're the strongest, Niall you're the fastest, go plan with my sister and her mates. Harry and I will go to our room, I need to lie down, today has taken a took on me."

I walked to my room as Harry walked beside me. "You look absolutely breath-taking angel," he said as we walked. My make-up hid the heat rushing to my cheeks. I smiled and looked at him. Once we got to our room, I sighed and took off my shoes and dress. I felt Harry kissing my shoulder. I turned to him "Make me forget." The words fell out of my mouth before I could stop them. And that's exactly what he did that night, made me forget about the danger, the worry, the pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again. i've been working and planning for my Sweet 16. sorry for not updating

i love you all and thank you for your patience. during my summer break, i will update so much, you will never be able to catch up until my school starts again. 

P.S. im in a commercial!!!!!!!!

video above/beside.