Chapter 40- Rainy Kisses

I smiled and sat up then got out of the bed. I picked up Eisa as Louis and Niall carried their sons and brought our children to their rooms. They were asleep from their nap. Kelly was being carried by Toby to her room, also being asleep from a nap. They were sleeping very soundly and no one wanted to wake them up. I walked to my room and closed the door. I smiled as the boys stepped in and changed into clothes that weren't covered in paint or drool. I smiled as I changed into a cute blue gown. The boys changed into some jeans and random t-shirts. I laughed as Liam changes into a suit instead of normal clothes.

 I laughed as Liam changes into a suit instead of normal clothes

He smirks and holds his arm out to me. "M'lady," he says, his accent thick. I giggle and wrap my arm around his and walk out of the room, the rest of the boys chuckling or shaking their head fondly at us. I followed Liam out to the garden, which was surprisingly intact. We walked around the garden, talking fondly, exchanging kisses every now and then. "What are you thinking about? For names at least. I want to name him Alexander Michael Payne. I don't know about the girl though," he says and I smile up at him. 

"If it's a girl, we'll name her Valkyrie Anacrusis Payne, if it's a boy we'll name him, Alexander Michael Payne," I say and he nods. 

"I like that name, it's unique. It sounds fancy too. Like a proper royal name," He says and I giggle. We smile and continue our small talk as we walk around the garden. Then, suddenly, it starts to rain. No, not rain, downpour. I move to go run for cover but he stops me. He turns me around kisses me deeply on the lips. I kiss back, placing my hands on his chest and bringing them up so my arms were interlocked behind his neck. His large, warm hands moved to my waist and he pulled me closer. 

"Hey lovebirds, I'm no expert, but I think being in the cold rain is bad for pregnant women," I heard someone call out. I felt Liam lift his hand, probably to curse them out with his finger, then moves his hand back to my waist. I heard the person chuckle fondly and close the door. I felt Liam pull away from the kiss and I kept my eyes closed and he chuckled lightly.

"Wanna go under the gazebo until the rain dies out?" he asks as I open my eyes. I nod and he kisses my forehead fondly then looks down at me, smiling at me. He walks, no, strolls with his hand on my waist over to the gazebo and I smile. When we get under the gazebo, he kisses me fondly again and I smile into the kiss. I feel his hands on my waist and pull me closer to him. I cupped his cheeks. His beard felt amazingly rough in my hands and on my cheeks. 

About an hour later of kissing, talking, and just being close, it stopped raining and we were semi-dry. Liam had given me his blazer halfway through because the rain was cooling the summer day. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, which were covered by his jacket which was huge on me. I smiled up at him as he pushed some of my wet hair behind my ear. He gently kisses my lips then walks with me to the door. As soon as the door opens, Harry greats us with two towels. "Took you guys long enough. Next time, share Liam, she's all of our mates," Harry says, chuckling. I hand Liam back his blazer and wrap the towel around me. Harry comes over and gently places a kiss on my lips, then engulfs me in a hug. 

"Well, she may be all of our mates, but she's pregnant with my child," he sasses back and Harry holds me tighter. I realized I had started to shiver and cuddled closer to his warm chest. 

"Jesus Liam, you shouldn't have stayed out there. She's freezing. She could've gotten sick and hurt the baby," Harry says, rubbing my back. 

"Can't get sick, 'M a vampire now," I mumble into his chest, making him chuckle. 

"Yes, but you can get cold, and being cold isn't good," he says and I feel Liam rub my back. I feel Harry place a kiss on top of my head and slowly pulls away from me. "Come on, let's get you two changed into some warm, comfy clothing and by the fireplace," he says and wraps one arm around my waist and his other arm around Liam's. I smiled as we walked into our room. I quickly took off my wet clothes and underwear and changed into a nice, comfy outfit as Liam did the same. 

The wet clothes and towels were picked up by Harry and put into the hamper

The wet clothes and towels were picked up by Harry and put into the hamper. I put my hair up into a ponytail and then felt it being pulled down again. I turn around to see Harry with my hairtie in his hand. I take it back from him and place it on my wrist, giving him a questioning look. "I like you with your hair down. It's fun to play with. Now let's go you two, Niall got a fire going in the living room and all of the boys are waiting for us," he says and I nod but sit down on the bed and rub my feet slightly.

" My feet hurt from the heels," I started and the boys laugh. "Can one of you carry me?" I say and smile when Liam picks me up bridal style. 

I cuddled into his chest and smiled. I really love my life.