Chapter 34- GiGi Needs to Go

Louis fell to the ground, clutching his chest. I let my sons go with Leila and Toby, who had just appeared and rushed myself to Louis. He looked up at me with tear filled eyes and I just sat there, his head in my lap, stroking his hair. The boys ran over except Liam, who was sending a soldier to find a Healer, a witch who uses magic to help cure people. A girl, who I know as Kat, came over and hovered her hands over Louis. "This is the work of voodoo," she said and I looked up at her. "I'm getting a name, Jelena Hadid. She's trying to kill all of your mates. You need to find her, but for now, I recommend keeping all of your mates in my office, a magic-free room," she explained and I nodded. I grabbed Hans and James' hands and guided them to the room while Zayn carried Eisa and Liam grabbed Louis.

Once we got into the room, I made sure Kelly, Hans, and James were playing and okay before I checked on Louis and sighed. "No one leaves this room until Gigi is found. I know Zayn's parents know where she is. I'll go ask them if they know where she is. they'll be concerned if their son and granddaughter. They might be mad that its the girl they wanted you to marry is trying to kill their grandchild," I say and walk out into the castle, where they were. They were talking to Toby and Josh. "Where is Gigi?" I asked, running into the room. "We haven't spoken to her since we found out you were pregnant. The day you met her was the last day we saw her," Yasser said and I sighed then backed up a bit. "I need a BOLO on her and anyone with her. She's trying to kill the boys and my children, your grandchild included," I said and urged them to tell me where she was.  I was sure he knew something, maybe even both of them, but the less they thought I knew, the better.

I escorted the Maliks out after about an hour and I walked into the infirmary. Louis and the boys were talking with Kat, as my boys played with Kelly, who looked about 1 year, but grew faster because she was a true vampire. My kids grew only a bit faster, looking 2 and 1 years instead of 1 and 1/2 years and 6 months old. Eisa was asleep in her crib, peacefully resting. I saw Leila with Toby and Josh as well as General Cumberbatch, Uncle Ian, and Shloka talking with my mates. "What is trying to kill my mates? I know that girl is, but who else. She's not working alone. They Maliks told me she's just a werewolf, not a witch. Her friend, Cara, is. A witch who practices black magic," I said, letting them know I was in the room. Louis got up and looked over at me. "No one leaves this room, she has a vendetta against all of us. She wants all of us dead except for one because only one of us she needs to fulfill her dream of being queen," I said, looking at them. "Who does she need?" Louis asked, standing up slowly, still lightly clutching his chest. 

"She needs Zayn. To marry and become Queen," I Said, looking directly at Zayn