Chapter 2- I Wanna Lay Beside You

I kept running, running from the boys. I heard them chasing me but I wouldn't stop. I tripped and face planted into the ground. I felt them come over to me. I stood up and dusted myself off. "Babe, listen, please" Harry said. I turned around and looked at them. "We can't live without you" Liam said. Wait, we're connected so they couldn't actually live without me. I hate that. I ran super speed back to the house and into my room, closing the door behind me. I dug around in my closet for something when I heard someone lock my door from the outside. I tried to open the door, but it failed. I hate them so much. I saw a slot and a blood bag slid out. I drank it all then threw the trash back out. I quickly changed into a pair of sweats and a black tank top. I laid on my bed. I was craving a cuddle so I went to the slot. "BOYS" I shouted. They all came. "Yes angel?" Harry asked. "I want to--nevermind" I said, but then thought. "I just want Harry, sorry about calling the rest of you" I said and they all left but Harry. "Yes angel" he asked again. "Can you please come cuddle with me" I asked sweetly. "Yeah, let me change first" he said and I nodded, going to my closet. I kept my tank top on and changed into some shorts. I got under the covers then I heard my door open and shut. Harry walked over to my bed and got under the covers. He pulled my small body to his larger one. "Sweet dreams, I love you" he said and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too" I said and fell asleep in Harry's arms.

I woke up, still in Harry's arms and him asleep. I put my head on his chest and my arm around his waist. He pulled me closer and smiled. I closed my eyes and breathed in my surroundings. I smelt Harry, nature, and the other boys. They smelt close but distant. Wait, they smelt like they were behind the door. What the hulk? They were spying on me and Harry. I'm gonna kick their butts so hard! Ugh, I love and hate these boys. I will get my revenge, and Harry's gonna help me whether he wants to or not.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Ooooooooooo, you guys are in for a treat. I'm writing chapter 17 in my hard-copy book. I threw in a curve ball that will effect everyone's life in the book, mainly Emily and the boys.

I'm not moving! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'll try writing when I can, that you guys for being so patient.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Lei, the gleek