Chapter 17- Twins?!

Everyone, but me, Doris and Ernest ran downstairs. I folded up the drawing and put it in my pocket, in case I had to moved again. I hope the boys can be there when I give birth, all of the boys. I thought of a name at that moment, James Alexander Tomlinson, I think that's a good name. I was broken out of my thoughts when Louis burst into the room, looking at me and sighing in relief. "R5 is here, your uncles are going to pick you up shortly. We love you, and the little boy inside you. Then my uncles John, George, Paul, and Ringo appeared and took me and flashed away, but not before I saw Louis get tackled by Riker.

I opened my eyes and gasped as I looked around. We were in a throne room and there was a person in the room. He came over to me and bowed then kissed my hand. "Welcome home Princess Emily," he said and smiled at me. "I am Toby Finn Regbo (at top) , your older cousin" he said as I stood there flabbergasted, never had met my own cousin in my whole life. "But, but" I said and he laughed. "I stayed here to rule once my fathers retired. They are elders, ore powerful consultants," he explained as I nodded my head. "Shall I walk you to your room?" he asked, as I only nodded in response.

I thanked my cousin when we got to my room and got in. I went in and took a long, very much need bath, and smiled, thinking about my lovely mates. I miss them already, their touch. I looked down at my bump and frowned. I was one month pregnant, yet I looked five months pregnant. I missed them so much. 

I got dressed into a black gown after I did my makeup and did my hair and went back to the throne room only to see someone who looked exactly like me, but with neon pink hair. She smiled, then I screamed, startled. Toby came running in, looking panicked, but calmed down after coming in. She come over to me and smiled, "hello sister, I am Leila Anacrusis Regbo, your twin sister and Toby's mate and wife." She smiled as she guided me to a chair and sat me down in a chair. "We sent soldiers to where your mates are and we are trying to subdue the attackers, but I told them to not touch your mates, that they are the most important part, getting all of them here is our priority" Toby said, as I notice his British accent. 

A general came in, with R5 coming in, shackled and some soldiers. "General Cumberbatch, what happened?" Toby asked the man. "Well, your majesties, captured the attackers, and made sure that the boys were okay, as commanded, but they were badly beaten when we got there. They are in the infirmary, getting checked out and blood to heal them. They will be in the princess' room shortly" he said as I stood up and went to my room, smiling and sighing in relief as I go in to find my mates, awake and alive. I hugged them and smiled as they hugged back. This is where I was meant to be, safe in the arms of my mates.

But the stress and worry would start the next day, for both me and my mates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

what should I call this fanbase?

emzianourry lovers

hybrid royals

or something else (comment ideas)