Chapter 4-- In Their Arms, I Get Weak

Liam, Niall, and Harry were sitting on my bed while Zayn and Louis packed the rest of my stuff. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed six blood bags. I ran back upstairs and handed them all one, me having one too. We all drank them and threw away the empty bags in the trash. "So how was your alone time" Harry asked. I nodded and smiled. "I met up with some friends and chilled" I said then laid on my bed. They all cuddled me and I giggled. "We missed you" Liam said. "I missed you guys too" I replied. "Why are R5 after me" I asked. "You're a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf" Zayn said. "And? Why is that so important" I asked. "We haven't had a hybrid in fifty-six thousand years" Liam said. "Dang" I said. They laughed and Niall kissed my cheek. "So, where are we going to go" I asked. "It's an underground house, you'll love it" Zayn said. "Whatever you say, when do we leave" I said/asked. "Whenever you're ready, we moved everything from the old house to the new one already" Liam said. "Um, give me a moment, I kind of want to take a nap"I say. They nodded and I smiled. They cuddled closer to me, creating a blanket of warmth over me. I smiled and cuddled into the boy in front of me's chest, who happened to be Louis. He wrapped his arms around my torso. Liam, who was behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist. Zayn tangled his legs with mine. Niall put one of his hands in my hair. Harry held my hand in his. I smiled widely and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna make this clear, I DO NOT TAKE CHARACTER REQUESTS. If you ask me to be a character in the book, I will say no unless there is a contest, which most likely won't happen.

I write the book in a separate journal and I write ahead of what I publish in the book.

Right now, I'm writing Chapter 20 in the journal.

I'm sorry for those who have already asked me.

And my DM and kik (The.Beatles.Nerd) are always open to those who need me for anything. Whether it be advice on how to come out of the closet, to book ideas, to fangirling about One Direction or just to talk, I'm always open. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ME! I LOVE TALKING TO FANS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I'm sorry for slow updates as well, but I'm now in High School (P.S. If you go to Alpharetta High School and want to meet me, I have A lunch and I sit by the door). Thank you for understanding (if you do).

I love you all!!

Until next time
~Lei, the soon-to-be Spanish speaking New Yorker

(P.S. I hate learning Spanish, it suuuuuuck. My Spanish teacher rarely speaks English)