Chapter 23- My Little Angel

2 DAYS LATER

I walked out of James' room and walked towards the throne room

I walked out of James' room and walked towards the throne room. I made sure the baby monitor's receiver before I walk away.  Everyone left the castle except me, my mates, the Regbos, the Lockwoods, the  Padaleckis, the Somerhalders, the Cumberbatchs and my parents. Louis was let out of his "prison" and back into our room. 

I walked into the room (outfit above) and smiled at my twin and her husbands

I walked into the room (outfit above) and smiled at my twin and her husbands. "Would you guys be the godparents?" I asked and they all nodded, excited and smiling. I hugged her, smiling and avoiding hurting her baby bump. "Are the boys still out training?" I asked. Josh nodded, "I told them to take a break, to see you and James, I mean, they've been training for 48 hours straight. "Have they been drinking blood?" I asked. He nodded and I sighed in relief. I walked out to the training field and watched them train for 5 seconds before I heard James crying on the receiver. The guys turned to look at me. "He misses you. I miss you" I said before going to his room. I picked him up and calmed him down. 

"Why do birds suddenly appear, ev'ry time you are near?Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky, ev'ry time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be close to you...
On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be close to you...
Just like me, they long to be close to you..."

I smiled as he fell asleep and went into my room to take a nap. I had been the one getting up at night for him. I was exhausted, and I needed sleep. 

When I woke up, it was the next day and the boys were asleep near me, holding me, and James wasn't crying. I noticed Louis wasn't here and I went to James' room and I smiled. 

 "I wanna write you a song
One as beautiful as you are sweet
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone
I wanna write you a song
I wanna lend you my coat
One that's as soft as your cheek
So when the world is cold
You'll have a hiding place you can go
I wanna lend you my coat
Ooh, everything I need I get from you
Ooh, givin' back is all I wanna do
I wanna build you a boat
One as strong as you are free
So anytime you think that your heart is gonna sink
You know it won't
I wanna build you a boat
Ooh, everything I need I get from you
Ooh, givin' back is all I wanna do
Ooh, everything I need I get from you
Ooh, givin' back is all I wanna do
I wanna write you a song
One to make your heart remember me
So anytime I'm gone
You can listen to my voice and sing along
I wanna write you a song
I wanna write you a song "

He finished singing and I smiled as he turned around. "I was thinking that you, me, the boys, and James could go on a picnic in the gardens today. I had the chef prepare a basket and blanket" he said and I smiled, seeing Louis and him were wearing matching outfits. A striped shirt and red pants, except Louis was wearing suspenders. I smiled at them. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea," I said and smiled. I loved my life.