Chapter 35

A/N: For all those who don't know, Kellin and Vic are in different time zones than Tyler and Mikey. California and Utah are ahead of Hawaii by 4 hours. So do that math kind of.

**Tyler's P.O.V.**

It wasn't exactly the Valentine's Day I expected. Vic, Mike, and Kellin had been calling me about everything. When I tried to call Vic or Kellin back, they wouldn't answer. I decided to give it a rest, I needed to celebrate.

"Babe, are you ready? Our reservation is for 7." Mike called from the front room.

"Yeah." I grabbed his keys and walked out the room.

"Love the shirt." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks. You bought it." I pointed out.

"I know." He said cockily.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He put his hands on my waist as he leaned in to kiss me. The moment his lips touched mine, both of our mouths opened up as we automatically fought for dominance. He chuckled at how I put up a fight but lost.

I let his tongue roam my mouth as I let out a silent moan. He pulled me closer as he moved his hips against mine. I could feel myself getting hard with each movement. We started to fumble back and fell on the couch. I pushed myself further onto it as he climbed on top of me.

He removed his lips from mine and started to kiss my jawline. He made his way to my neck and I took a sharp intake of breath as hit kissed my soft spot. He chuckled against it and it sent vibrations throughout my body. He started to suck on it and bite. I became a moaning mess underneath him.

I thrust my hips up, wanting him to move his against mine. He began to move his in sync with mine, the friction becoming unbearable. He unbuckled my pants and put his hand down them. He started to grope my growing hard on.

"Please, just fuck me." I told him.

"No problem." He sat up and dragged me to my room.

He threw me on the bed and took off his shirt. I scooted back onto the bed and followed his lead. I took off my shirt and he helped with my pants. We were both down to our boxers now. He climbed on top of me and grinded his hips against mine as he kissed me roughly.

He left my lips again to go back to my soft spot. Biting and sucking it and then trailing down my stomach. He bit at my waist line where my boxers were. He gently pulled them down, revealing my dick that was now fully hard. He started kissing the tip and it felt like electricity was shocking me.

"Don't fucking tease." I yelled to him.

"Oh, don't worry. There won't be no teasing here." He smiled wickedly as he kissed my tip again.

"Tyler-" I stopped mid sentence and moaned as he took me into his mouth.

He laughed and I could feel nothing but pure pleasure. He licked my shaft all over, before taking me in whole. I could feel my tip touch the back of his throat. It felt so fucking good. I moaned as I held onto his hair and gripped the sheets while he bobbed up and down. I thrust my hips up as he continued.

He started to pump my base as he sucked me up. He'd kiss my sensitive tip and flick it with his tongue as he'd come up. As he continued, I could feel a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I could feel myself coming as he looked at me lustfully.

"I'm so close." I breathed out throwing my head back.

He stopped and I groaned in annoyance. He ran to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer. He took off his boxers and I waited impatiently for him to hurry. He rubbed it all over his dick and wouldn't stop staring at me. When he finished he smirked and climbed back over me.