46] Confused Mind

Start from the beginning

"Leave Vihaan" I replied in a stern voice.

Few minutes later he left and I sighed as tears dropped down my eyes.

I took out tablets from the drawer and sighed. I don't know what I was thinking when I did all of that to her.

Maybe BPD was the reason.

My bipolar disorder takes toll anytime. I sighed. I hurt her and will hurt her in future too if she stays with me.

It will be so difficult to handle all those mood swings. It's better she stays away.

Yes Raghav, you haven't done anything wrong.

I looked at my grandmother's picture on the table. I imagined what would she think of me if she was alive and came to know about this behaviour of mine.

"Ughhhh!!!!" I angrily hit the wall with frustration.

Please don't become like your father

Her words rang in my ears and I sat on my chair. I ate the tablets and sat there closing my eyes.

I had done exactly what she told me not to. I had become like my father. I am a womanizer like him.

I promised granny and myself that I will never be like my dad. But I had done exactly that.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said sitting properly on the chair.

The people I saw made me shocked. I got up quickly while they walked inside.

"Hello Mr Raghav Malhotra. I hope you're doing good." She smiled and I nodded.

She stood in front of me and I was numb. I was not ready to face her at this moment.

And SLAP!

"Vihaan and Aaradhya should have done this but since both of them believe in silent treatment, I myself thought of doing the honours" She said

"Mrs Sinha" I looked at her angrily.

"That's what you deserve Raghav! And good that you yourself called me Mrs Sinha. I was about to tell you not to call me maa. I hate that word coming from you"

She sat on a chair and looked at me asking me to sit too. Aaradhya's friend, Niharika was also with her. And Vihaan, he stood silently not even looking at me.

"I won't beg you to take her back Mr Malhotra. I know my daughter is precious and cheap people like you don't realise her worth" she said angrily.

"I don't believe you did this Raghav" Niharika started and I cut her in between

"Call me sir Miss Niharika" I said blankly and she nodded her head

"So sir, you are the most foolish person I ever met. She has done so much for you. I still remember how happy she was a day before marriage, telling me how much in love you both are" she said angrily.

"Don't waste your energy beta, he doesn't realise this. He is a heartless monster. I'm here to tell you Mr Malhotra, we are applying for a divorce. The papers will reach you soon. I hope you be alone for the rest of your life Raghav Malhotra" Mrs Sinha said