46] Confused Mind

Start bij het begin

"You'll come right?" She asked me and I nodded with a smile.

Raghav's POV

I was in my room working on an important project but was unable to concentrate.

The pain in Aaradhya's eyes kept playing in my mind. Her eyes were always the mesmerizing ones. The ones that could make me go into depths of fascination for her.

And when she looked at me with that pain, I felt bad for her.

Oh god! Why am I thinking about her! I'll go mad like this!!

I took a cigarette from the side drawer and was about to light it.

Raghav I'm allergic to it

Her words kept ringing in my mind. I sighed with frustration, running my hand through my hairs and angrily threw the cigarette away.

Next day

"Will you please sign this, sir ?" Vihaan sneered throwing a file on my table.

I looked at him and found hatred in his eyes.

You lost the only good person you had Raghav.

My mind mocked and I kept looking at Vihaan. "Sign it sir" he said again stressing on the word 'sir'

"What papers are these?" I asked as they didn't seem familiar to me.

"The partnership withdrawal agreement" he said and I frowned

"What?"

"You think I'll still be with you after you did that to my sister?" He angrily got up from his seat

"I'm tired of correcting your mistakes Raghav. Just tell me what was her fault?" He asked as a painful chuckle escaped his lips.

I was about to say something but he cut me "Wait. Loving you was her only mistake. Trusting you was her mistake. Marrying you was her mistake. You made her feel loved, that too was her mistake. Am I right Raghav?" He said with pure disgust.

"Vihaan. You know I don't believe in such useless stuffs..."

"But she does!!!!" He shouted

I went to the window and stood there with a blank face.

"You don't know what you have done to her Raghav! She keeps wiping your touch off! She hates you!!!" Vihaan said

I looked outside to see her working. That shine on her face missing. Her face pale, and eyes devoid of emotions.

"She doesn't want to face anyone. I thank God at least she's not suicidal. Otherwise it would have been very difficult" he said and I turned back to him.

"You don't regret anything now Raghav. But you will, one day."

"Shut the f*ck up Vihaan. There's nothing to regret." I said with a straight face.

"I will sign and send this to you soon" I said keeping the papers inside my drawer.

"Raghav Malhotra, please don't forget she has helped you out from Avantika's phase. She has helped you move on. She has helped you with your painful past. And the day you realise, you have no one left to console you, you'll regret" he said angrily.