Both of the two males jolted up when they heard Tom's voice behind them. They turned around and saw Tom with crossed arms.

"Really?"

The two chuckled nervously, "Alright, We kinda went overboard with the whispering?"

"Yep. I might want you guys to stop staring at my Fiance like that." Tom warned as he walks over to Zion. Putting the food he bought on the table.

"psh, He's all yours lover boy!" Jon shouted at him making the couple blush. Mark chuckled softly, "Alright, enough with the jokes. 15 minutes people!" he yelled, clapping his hands in the air.

Tom slumps back to the chair beside Zion, "Already? I just got here..." he whines as Zion lowered his book down and stare at him. Then suddenly Zion holds his right hand up softly, placing a kiss on his palm.

"The important thing is that you actually came over here for me just for lunch AGAIN. You're the best, Boss" Zion said as he placed a kiss on Tom's forehead while playing with Tom's engagement ring on his right hand.

"You're an idiot. But I still love you, Busy Bee." Tom replied as he smirked at his fiance.

Zion placed his book down and stared at Tom, "I really hate your nickname for me." Zion said playfully, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah right, do you think I like your nickname for me?" Tom retorted,

"Come on, You're my Boss that's why." Zion finshed as he nuzzled on to Tom's hoodie. Tom smiled softly, "You're such an idiot, you Busy Bee."

"Again with the nickname." Zion said, his voice was muffled by Tom's hoodie.

"Got a problem with it?"

"You're lucky I'm in love with you."

Tom laughed, as he held Zion's hand. The two smiled gently at each other.

"GET A ROOM!" One of Zion's fashion designer shouted at them playfully.

"ANTS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER IF YOU KEEP ON BEING SWEET, YOU KNOW?"

"Manager!!!"

"HEY! NO FLIRTING HERE YOU TWO!" Mark shouted, earning a chuckle from Tom and Zion.

This has become daily routine for everyone who works in the company. They got used to Tom and Zion being all lovey-dovey. They always laugh at the couple for it.

Tom and Zion would always laugh with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••

Tord sat silently at the backseat as Paul was on the phone with Patryk. Edd was driving but he kept looking over at Tord by the rear-view mirror.

'He wore the same expression he was wearing ever since he applied for the job.' Edd thought.

The streets were fairly empty, no traffic anywhere. It was peaceful.

"what?" Tord asked, his eyes narrowed at Edd in the mirror which made the driver look away.

Tord rolled his eyes as he slowly cups the melfted half side of his face, with no expression.

"Sorry, Livingston, just wondering why you always wear that expression ever since." Edd asked, chuckling awkwardly.

Tord only hummed softly in response before looking back out to the streets, still playing with his face.

Silence swallowed them up again, Paul just continued with his conversation with Patryk on the phone, not intending to care for the other two.

Edd cleared his throat, "I'm sorry again, It's not my business, I know. I'll just--"

"It's a long story really... it'll waste your time."

"oh..."

Edd pressed his lips into a thin line as he put his eyes back on the road. Sweat fell from his temple.

'that was awkward...' he thought to himself.

Ring!!... Ring!!

Tord reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He just directly answered the call. Since he was too tired to care who it was,

"Hello?"

"Hi there soldier!" a jolly Norwegian accented voice replied on the other side,

"Mom..?" Tord asked, unsure if this was really his Mom. He have always thought that she was dead.

"Yeah! Duh?"

"I thought you were dead since you never texted or called me for almost 6 years."

Paul and Edd choked on the front. Both of them were pretty surprised of how casually Tord was talking with his Mother.

But Tord's expression gave off the aura that he gives zero fucks.

"Hey! You fucking brat."

"What the hell do you wa--"

"Such an disrespectful child! Tsk! WELL! Anywaaayy!! We'll be coming home to visit you and Tommy~"

While Paul and Edd was still coughing in the front. Tord just sat their. Staring at his phone. Deeply in thought as he was blinking to himself rapidly.

"What?"

"WE'LL BE FLYING THERE FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS FROM NOW. YOUR SISTER IS COMING TOO! BETTER BE PREPARED BECAUSE I'M READY TO HEAR THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOW READY TO HAVE A CHILD!! Alright, bye bye sweetie."

Then Tord's mom hung up.