Please read

Hello Cappuccinos,

I haven't been on wattpad for quiet some time and alot has changed. First I would like to explain that the reason I've been gone for so long is cause my laptop literally stopped working out the blue and the cost to fix it is bloody ridiculous, so I have not been able to upload any chapters for the story. Second of all after actually analysing this book and contemplating where I actually want the plot of this story to go, I realised that this book is complete and utter shit. What I had hoped to achieve from writing this book is to deliver an portrayal of british teenage life as well as the trials and tribulations that teenagers go through, but after going through this book it seems to me that I've done a pretty shit job at that. Everything I've written just seems so corny and cheesy to me and that's not something that I want you guys to read.

For this reason I've decided to stop writing the NSQLSS, I don't want you guys to wait ages for me to upload a chapter only for it to be half-hearted and below par. I will probably come back to this book in the future, but at that point I would have devised a much more structured plot for book and so many things would be different. I want to thank all the loyal cappuccinos who gave me their support and made me feel like I was writing the best book of all time.

I love you and God bless, Chocolatecappuccino xxx