PLEASE READ!

Yo Cappuccinos,

I know you guys are probably going to hate me but, I'm putting the story on hold *Covers face whilst audience throws tomatoes*.  I'm sorry y'all, its just that I really need to take the time and figure out where the heck I am going with this plot. When I made the decision to right this story, I dived in head first without taking the time to think about what I was going to write about.

Furthermore, a couple readers have commented that chapter two is similar to a chapter in Cathy Cassidy's 'Angel Cake'.  I'm not going to deny it: I got inspiration from that part of the book and wanted to interpret it in my own writing style, my intention wasn't to completely rip off her work. It brings me onto this: Why is is such a problem when writers work a similar to eachother? I see it all the time on Wattpad where vicious commenters- not to say that the ones in my comments were vicious, quite the opposite actually- literally call out writers for 'copying' another persons book? Do you know how hard it is to come up with a storyline that has been written about and interpreted by so many authors? Its hard as fuck!. Its okay to get inspiration from other authors, just as long as you are not copying, cause that's a no-no. That being said though, they made me realize that my work was too similar to hers, so I gotta change it up cause my work has to be one of a kind.

I can't finish this note without thanking my loyal cappuccinos who stuck by this book through its grammatical ups and downs; trust me, there was plenty. And the people who followed me and got me to 100 followers! Y'all are the real MVP's. Its very humbling knowing that you've got people who wanna read your work, even if you aren't the best that's on here.

Lots of love, ChocolateCappuccino xx