Chapter 26: running into trouble

"Because I was scared I'd lose it again and I didn't want to upset everyone" I mumble, Dawn stares at me. Is she gonna kill me?... I cling onto Aaron's arm. "Don't get angry..." I mumble.

"I'm not, I wanna hug you but I don't want to die" Dawn says, I let Aaron go and walk to Dawn. "I found out the day you returned, like as I was about to tell Aaron you walked in" I say. "Sorry to ruin the moment" Dawn mumbles. I hug her "You didn't, you returning made the day perfect".

Dawn hugs back putting her nose in my neck. Fuck why are we growing up so fast? And whys Dawn actually hugging back? "So do you have ice cream?" I ask yawning. "I dunno I haven't been home in days" Dawn reply's.

I pull away and walk into the kitchen looking through the freezer. "I'm pissed off at my mum because she interrupted me and Aaron, like seriously if people are shirtless making out obviously they are wanting to fuck" I say starting to rant. I look up and see Dawn walk into her room and roll my eyes. "Your not invisible dawn!" I yell out.

I find some ice cream and sit on the bench eating it. Aaron stands in between my legs. I put a spoonful in my mouth while watching Aaron. He is the cutest ever, of course I'd never say that out loud or he'd get angry saying he's manly and manly guys aren't cute. I hold a spoonful up to his mouth and he eats it. SEE HE IS CUTE!

I smile staring at him "what?" he asks, I shrug. He grabs the tub of ice cream and puts it beside me, I frown. "Give it back" I whine. Aaron holds my waist kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

He lifts me up and walks upstairs into his bedroom, he lays me on the bed climbing on top of me holding my hands above my head. I smirk "Did my rant make you want sex?" I ask but he shuts me up by sucking on the marking on my neck earning a moan. I tug at his shirt wanting it off so he takes it off. I run my hand up his spine and into his hair lightly tugging it while he sucks on my neck. 

"Your so addicted to sex" I say giggling he looks at me, "no, I'm addicted to you. Anyway your the one that keeps trying to fuck me" he says grinding into me, I moan.

A bit later~

I lay in Aaron's arms cuddling him. He's currently asleep and he looks so peaceful. He has his leg wrapped around me, arms tightly around my waist holding me close and his head nested in my neck. I play with his hair which makes him groan and pull his head away, I giggle. His head is now on my shoulder, I stare at his cute innocent face. I smile he's perfect.

I wake up to Aaron's voice, I roll over and feel his chest, well abs. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist and rest my head on his chest. I keep my eyes shut wanting to keep sleeping. He chuckles and strokes my hair while talking, I'm guessing his on the phone.

"Yeah, by Friday please" he says sounding a bit impatient, I groan "shhh" I mumble putting my face into his chest. He starts whispering while talking about plans. 

"Lila I know your awake" he says pulling my hair away from my face, I grab his hand and put it around my waist "good for you" I mumble cuddling into him. He chuckles and sits up earning a glare from me. "I'm trying to cuddle you!" I yell crossing my arms. He just laughs making me slap him. He raises an eyebrow "your mean" I mumble.

He gets up and puts some trackies on, I stare because his V-line is very visible. "My eyes are up here babe" he says in a cocky tone, I roll my eyes. "I was looking at the trackies A, the guy that made the brand is hot" I say trying to get him jealous, it works because he growls "your mine!" he hisses. I get up and walk over to him "I know baby" I say kissing him.

I put one of his shirts on and sit on the bed on my phone. I scroll through instagram, Aaron sits behind me hugging me. I smile, "I wanna go for a run" I say. He nods and rests his head on my shoulder "later when I can be bothered" he says. I put my phone down "You don't have to come" I say kissing his cheek. "No I wanna protect you, stay an cuddle me" he whines, I giggle.

I get up and put shorts on, Aaron gives me the look of disapproval, "Aaron I will be in wolf form, no one will see me plus your shirt covers it" I say walking over to him. He grabs my ass pulling me onto him, "Aaron" I whine. he chuckles and kisses my neck "horny bastard" I say getting up. "yeah yeah, come back here" he says trying to grab my waist, I laugh and walk out "I love you!" I call out.

I walk outside and shift, I start running and feel great. The wind through my fur is so relaxing. I avoid trees and jump logs. I stop and look around. I close my eyes relaxing. I feel a sharp pain in my leg, I look around but don't see anyone. I whimper feeling dizzy. My vision blurs.

Then darkness...