Chapter 8: Over.

I slam my bedroom door shut and throw a lamp across the room, it smashes beside my window. I climb on my bed and scream into my pillow.

I cry. I cry so hard. I cry all the pain I'm feeling. Every. Single. Bit. Of. Pain.

I stay like this for at least 2 hours until my door opens, I face away from the door staring at the wall. "Ever heard of knocking?" I ask coldly, "I have" I hear Logan's voice say "oh hey uncle" I say still staring at the wall, he gulps. I turn and look at him "what do you want?" I ask he walks over to me and sits on my bed, "me and your mum have decided that we want you to see a psychiatrist" he says I laugh coldly. "First you mean you've been thinking and second your going to pay someone to tell me I'm a psychopath, I already know that so it's a waste of money" I say looking unamused, "I don't care, your going also your first appointment is in an hour" he stands up and walks out. I roll my eyes and groan.
I hate him.

I get up and fix my makeup, I do dark eyeshadow and put my hair in a messy bun.

Skyla's outfit ^^

I walk out to the kitchen and eat some ice cream, "did you talk to Logan?" I hear my mum ask I turn and look at her "yes I talked to your brother in law" I say crossing my arms. "Skyla his my fiancé" she says angry I roll my eyes "doesn't mean I have to like him" I mumble as I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth, "why can't you just be happy for me?!" She yells. I look up at her and laugh "why couldn't you just be happy for me and Aaron?!" I yell back she goes silent. "Your twisted Skyla's, how Can hurting me bring you joy?" She yells back "because if you don't respect I won't respect you... Luna" I say Luna looks at me upset "I do respect you Skyla!" She yells I face the other way "no you don't, I'm your fucked up oldest, the one that's depressed and broken the one that's too hard to deal with so you don't even bother, I don't call that respect" I say emotionless she stay silent. She just walks out. I sit on the ground with my head leaning on the bench island.

I let tears roll down my cheeks, where did I fuck up so bad in life, why am I so fucked up in life. I guess this is what the vampires did to me, this is what they did to everyone in my family. They fucked me up mentally and emotionally, they ruined everything I love and turned me against everyone else. Everyone I love they take away from me, that's why I don't let myself fully love anyone... anyone but Dawn and Aaron but now aarons been taken away from me because of my own mother so I need to stay close with Dawn or I'll have no one left.

I feel an arm around me and I look over and Eric has say down on the ground beside me. "It's okay" he says softly, I still wonder why he sticks by my side because I've used him countless times and yet he is still here beside me trying to comfort me. He moves so his sitting in front of me, "What happened?" He asks concerned I just look down. He lifts my chin with his index finger, he smiles at me "I'm here for you" he says, I wipe my eyes "I'm fine, nothing happened" I say standing up. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the couch, he stands behind me "your lying" he whispers beside my ear. I lean forward "obviously" I mumble, he jumps over the couch and sits beside me. "Talk to me Skyla" he says with his hand on my cheek, "did Aaron hurt you?" He asks worried I stay silent... not because he has because he hadn't but because I hurt him.
Aric leans down and leans towards me about to kiss me, I put my head down so he can't kiss me. "I know you and Aaron aren't together, your only silent like this when you guys break up" I look up, he's right. Aaron is the only person that can make me feel broken, he's the only person apart from Dawn that I let into my heart so it hurts when I have to let him go.

I stare at Eric, "your right, kiss me" I say he tenses "wh-what?" He asks surprised "you tried to kiss me just a second ago... so kiss me" I say he grins and pulls me towards him, I put my hands on his cheeks I he pulls me on top of him. He leans forward to kiss me when I hear Logan's annoying voice, "Skyla we are going now!" He calls out I quickly get up "your just leaving? Just like that?" He asks upset and disappointed "you know what I'm like Eric, I never stay..." I whisper he stands up and pushes me against the wall smirking, I cross my arms over my chest as I stare at him "stay" he whispers in my ear. I look at him but all I see is Aaron, Aarons smirk, Aarons eyes, Aarons body, Aaron. It's not real, I look down as I realise I'm digging my nails into my arms, really painfully. I drop my arms to my side, "I can't" I whisper as I push him away and walk downstairs and out getting into Logan's black BMW. "I don't need someone to tell me I'm a psychopath, I already know I am" I mumble Logan sighs, "Skyla we just want to help you, it's not normal to happily cause your mother pain, why can't you just love her?" He asks I stay silent. After about 5 minutes I find the answer, "because this will protect her, if I loved her the vampires would kill her, they kill everyone I love" I say as he stops the car. He goes to answer but I've already gotten out and walked inside.

I don't want to be here, I probably need to be here, but I could survive without it. I'm only doing this for my mum, it'll make her happy.
I sit in the waiting room while playing on my phone, I scroll through Instagram until I hear a voice in my head, Aarons. 'I love you too, why are you sorry?' Aaron mind-links me I bite my lips "I-" I start but I stop, it hurts too much I hear my voice in my head echoing. I build up the courage I need and I say the words I've been dreading, the words my mother is forcing me to say, the words I don't want to be said. 'I'm breaking up with you' I mind-link him abruptly, he stays silent 'what about our baby girl?' He mind-links me. I take a deep breath 'I'm having an... abortion...' I mind-link he stays silent 'NO! YOU CAN'T I LOVE HER SHE'S MINE TOO YOU CAN'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME, YOU CAN'T MURDER HER, SKYLA THIS ISN'T YOU... YOU SAID YOU LOVED HER AND THAT WE WERE HAVING A FAMILY, Skyla nothing has changed, don't do this I'm begging you' he mind-links I can hear his heartbreak, his words ring in my head 'I'm sor-' I start but my names called I stand up holding my tears in as I hear his pleading and begging. It breaks me, I wish I had a choice.