Chapter 7: she broke me.

"SKYLA RICHELLE VIVIANA!" I hear my mum yell and I just know whatever she is angry about is a huge deal.
I run upstairs and into my room and see my mum staring at my ultrasound photo, it has my name on it and all the information that shows I've been hiding a pregnancy from my mum. I think of making an excuse, that it was a prank but all that comes is tears. I start crying my mum looks at me "your pregnant?!" She asks angry I nod slightly and she starts breathing heavily "2 months?!" She yells I nod again she closes her eyes "Aaron's?" She asks I build up the courage to speak "y-yes" I whisper with my voice breaking, she lets out a deep breath. "Your having an abortion and I don't want you speaking to Aaron for 2 months!" She yells I look at her broken as I fall to my knees "n-no... I'm not.. having an a-a-abo-abortion..." I stutter but she looks at me angry "yes you are!" She yells, I wipe my tears letting anger take over and I stand up. "It's... it's MY CHOICE NOT YOURS!" I yell she crosses her arms "your only a child, it's my choice until your 18" she says looking at me angry "but Aaron has a say in this too, his 18 and the father! Your killing his child too! This is your grandchild!" I yell but she shakes her head "NO! Your having an abortion end of story!" She yells as she storms out "YOUR A BITCH! A LET DOWN OF A MOTHER! NO WONDER ALEXIS KILLED HERSELF, I WOULD TOO! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?! I LOVE AARON SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RIP IS APART?! I CANT'T BELIEVE YOU! I. Really. Really. Hate. You!" I yell letting all my feelings out, Luna turns around and looks at me "Skyla you've really changed, you don't mean any of this. You will thank me one day" she says walking off. I stare at the stairs "I could never thank you for murdering my baby girl" I whisper knowing she heard. I slam my door shut and slide down it bringing my knees to my chest and digging my head into them, crying, balling my eyes out, breaking completely. I am broken completely.

I sit by the door for half an hour crying until I get up calling Dawn. "Your really good at waking me up aren't you?" Dawn says annoyed in a sleepy voice, I try to hold in my tears for as long as I can but it fails and I start crying again "I need you" I whisper. "Sky what's wrong? Talk to me" Dawn says I close my eyes "I had a fight with my mum, she's ruining my life" I say with no emotion, "I'm nearly there..." she whispers "thank you" I whisper.

I hear a knock on the door I wipe my tears even though they keep flowing. I hope Luna doesn't say anything to Dawn, I hear Dawn knocking on my door and I open it and rap my arms around her crying. "I should tell you something" I whisper Dawn stays quiet, I pull away "you may want to... sit..." I say look away from Dawn. Dawn sits down in my bed "what's wrong?!" she asks worried, I pass her the ultrasound picture staying silent "why didn't you tell me? I would have helped..." Dawn says upset "we didn't tell anyone, we were scared" I say. Dawn gets up and hugs me, "but..." I try my hardest to tell her but nothing comes out "tell me when you want, you don't have to tell me now..." Dawn says. "Mum is forcing me to have an abortion, me and Aaron wanted to keep the baby" I whisper with my voice cracking, Dawns whimpers in pain, "what happened, what's wrong?!" I say worried having a bad feeling it has something to do with Aaron. "I don't know..." Dawn says confused, "go make sure Aarons okay, id come but... but mum said I... I can't speak to Aaron for 2 months..." I say upset Dawn shakes her head "he can handle himself, if it gets worse I'll go see him" She says I slowly nod. "I hate my mum... why is she doing this to me?!" I ask trying not to cry "She's just trying to help but... in the... wrong way" she says putting her hand on her stomach, I look at her concerned "are you okay?" I ask worried. Dawn looks at the floor and I sigh "what's wrong?" I ask concerned, "nothing" she says blankly "is Aaron okay?" I ask, Dawn nods and stays silent "are YOU okay?" I then ask "I'm fine..." she says smiling... I just stay silent knowing she's lying.

The room stays silent for at least 10 minutes. "SKYLA!" Luna yells I look at dawn taking a deep breath "please tell Aaron I'm sorry and that I love him, I have to go..." I say before walking downstairs to my mum.

"Your babysitting Ella" Luna says I glare at her "no. I'm not" I demand she looks at me angry "yes Skyla you are". "NO I'M NOT! You tell me I have to abort my baby then you say I have to babysit yours, it's unfair, are you trying to hurt me?!" I yell she sighs "Skyla just babysit your SISTER" she demands I cross my arms "then let me keep your GRAND DAUGHTER!" I yell back she bangs her fist on the table "Skyla stop being difficult, it's your sister!" she yells I look away "hardly, your no mother and Logan is definitely not my father, no his my uncle!" I yell she tenses I am tell that hurt her "don't diss your own sister" she says I roll my eyes "don't diss ME! and you should have aborted Ella it's not like your ever home anymore I'm a better mother to her then you!" I say walking upstairs, she stays silent.

I can play dirty if that's what she wants, I can make her upset and regretful. I can make her feel broken and lost it's not hard... after all I'm a psychopath, and she broke me.