Chapter 3: blame the pregnancy hormones

I wake up with my head on Aaron's chest and his playing with my hair while on his phone, I just close my eyes and fall back to sleep.

When I wake up again I'm in the same position but Aaron's asleep and his hands resting under the back of my bra strap I giggle and kiss his chest. He opens his eyes and looks at me smiling, he leans down and kisses me passionately. He climbs on top of me kissing my neck and leaving some hickeys. I smile at him and he smiles back, we just smile at each other for at least 5 minutes until Aaron breaks the silence "wanna have sex?" He asks abruptly I blush hard at the fact he asked, we usually just do it. I stay silent and he smirks, "erm... I... uh..." I stutter as he looks down at me while still on top of me "is that a yes?" He asks seductively I bite my lip and look at his perfect chest he leans down kissing my neck "stop doing that, your turning me on" he whispers against my ear, I giggle "then turn yourself off" I say sarcastically he looks at me "shh, you sound like Dawn" he says looking at the wall that Dawns in the other side of. I chuckle and flip him over so I'm in top of him and my hairs in his face. 

I sit up but stay on top of him, i tie my hair in a messy bun and he starts getting impatient. "Hurry up" he whines impatiently I smirk at him and slow down. He grabs my hands and pulls me down I grin at his impatience, I run my hands down his chest. He smirks but then I hear a bang on the wall, Dawns way of telling us to shut up. I lay down still on top of Aaron and close my eyes "no, Skyla don't do this to me" Aaron whispers I stay silent Aaron takes a deep breath and wraps his arms around my waist cuddling me. I move my head so it's resting in the crease of his neck, I take a deep breath and I'm overthrown but the scent of his blood. I then realise I haven't had blood in awhile and I have to drink blood for me and the baby. I feel my teeth come out and then I dig my teeth into his neck sucking his blood, he gasps in pain then it turns to a moan. I keep sucking his blood until he has to pull me off, I sit on top of him catching my breath "sorry" I whisper he smiles "it's okay, I understand" he says I smile slightly and look down at his chest he holds my hips "my offers still up" he whispers as he smirks I grin and lean down kissing him as he plays with my bra strap un doing it.

An hour later~~

We lay in each other's arms as we giggle and smile at each other. Aaron stands up and gets dressed "where are you going?" I ask sitting up, he smiles "your thirsty, I'm going to get you some blood" he says I smile and he kisses my forehead before walking out.

A month of hiding out in a hotel with Aaron and Dawn later~

I wake up feeling refreshed just like every other day this week only today is different and I don't realise how until I see Aaron staring at me with the biggest smile across his face, I can hear a third heartbeat. He wraps his arms around me "Skyla!" he says excited I just smile.

Aaron tells me we have to go home before people get worried and because we need to tell people the news, I don't like the idea of it but agree to make him happy. He stands up packing our stuff while I sit on the bed cross legged "let me help you" I plea, Aaron looks up at me and smiles "absolutely not". He finishes and climbs on top of me "are you ready?" he says I nod and he smiles leaning down giving me a quick kiss, "have some blood, you haven't had any in a few days and we have a long run ahead of us" he says leaning his neck to my mouth. I push him away "your tempting and all but I don't want to weaken you before our long run, I'll kill something on the way there" I say but he doesn't listen and he moves his neck closer tempting my fangs out. "Aaron" I whine, he ignores me and I start sucking his blood "is it bad that this is a total turn on" Aaron says and I can just tell his smirking, I pull away "yes Aaron that's very bad because I'm hurting you" I say looking at him seriously he chuckles and lifts my chin planting a kiss on my forehead.I get up and have a shower then get dressed.

I get up and have a shower then get dressed

Outfit above ^^^

I walk to the bed where Aaron's on his phone playing Fortnite, I regret getting pregnant to him for a second there. "you ready?" I ask sitting down beside him he puts his arm around me and continues playing "I'm about to win" he mumbles I roll my eyes. I stand up and he looks at me briefly confused but then continues his game, "boys" I mumble under my breath he sighs "can I just finish this game?" He asks looking up at me I nod. He continues playing while I stand watching bored.

He lays down on his stomach while still playing so I climb on top of him sitting on his back. "Really Lila?" He asks unamused I giggle "I want attention" I whine he chuckles. I sigh and lean down laying on his back, "are you comfortable there?" He asks sarcastically "hmph very" I answer back. I kiss his neck trying to distract him but he just smirks and keeps playing, "your trying very hard" he says looking up at me I roll my eyes. While he keeps playing I continue kissing his neck leaving a few hickeys, "can I finish this game sky?" He asks impatiently. "Mmhmm go on" I whisper as I continue kissing his neck and back. He growls and turns over so his in his back while lifting me up sitting me on top of him. "What's with these pregnancy hormones, are you like horny 24/7?" He asks looking frustrated "mhm, pretty much" I answer back smirking he chuckles "well your frustrating me, check outs in 5 minuets and now you've made me hard" he says annoyed I grin "I know, I know" i stare down at his chest "no stop, your teasing me so much your so mean you can't do that!" He whines as he runs his hands through his hair I look at his face. He smiles and sits up "can we at least kiss and if it leads to other things just go with it" I ask grinning he chuckles "tempting but we have to go" he lifts me up effortlessly so I'm standing and grabs our bags. He looks up at me for a few seconds "you look sexy" he says staring at me I just blush.