Chapter 1: Welcome!

Welcome to Powerfully powerless, season 3 to the prophecy Luna's POV.

Aaron's POV~
I drop the flowers and wrap my arms around Sky. "That's great!" I say excited, she starts crying "I'm 16" she whimpers. I stroke her hair "Skyla it's okay" I whisper, she looks up "what are we going to do?" She whimpers I pull out of the hug and smile at her "we are going to keep it, we are going to be parents" I say she smiles. "Are we ready?" She asks I just nod. "Your going to be a great father Aaron, I love you so much" she says hugging me "you too baby, you too".

Skyla's POV~

Aaron always makes me feel hopeful in situations like this and I'm grateful for it, as I'm a wolf my pregnancy will only take 3-5 months. I think I'm ready for this I don't know though, I guess I'll find out soon though.

I invite Aaron in and my mum walks straight to us. "Sorry... could you two babysit Ella, I've been called into work" mum says guiltily. I just nod and she runs out to her car. My mums been studying medicine and wants to become a nurse at the pack hospital because we need as many as possible.

Aaron smirks at me, "what?" I ask crossing my arms. "Let's practice parenting" he says holding my hand, I giggle "your too cute" i whisper. He drags me into Ella's room and she's sleeping, I look at him and he looks at me. "She's sleeping, we are NOT waking her up" I insist but his already lifting her from her cot. "Aaron!" I whisper yell but he shushes me, "Aaron let her sleep" I whine. He rolls his eyes and lays her back down "your no fun" he whispers. He then smirks and walks over to me, he hold my hands above my head and starts kissing my neck "actually you are fun" he whispers in my ear. I giggle and push him away, "let's just relax and watch Netflix" I say walking out of Ella's room, "as long as chill is included" Aaron says grabbing my hips and pulling me against his body. I giggle "you wish, your worse then a horny 12 year old boy" I say facing him "I try" he says sarcastically, he leans down and kisses me.

We lay on the couch cuddling watching movies and stuff until we fall asleep.

When I wake up~

Aaron's gone so I go check on Ella. I gasp when I see her window smashed and Ella is missing, "shit!" I yell as I run to the window and look out. It's silent outside, no sign of anyone being there. I quickly jump out and run deep into the woods trying to follow her scent. I hear crying in the distance and follow it while shifting. I see a man running with Ella in his arms, I quickly jump on top of him snapping his neck. I pick Ella up and start rocking her to sleep as I catch my breath, her crying quickly settles as she grabs a chunk of my hair and try's to put it in her mouth. "I'll protect you always Ella" I whisper as I stare at her cute little face. I walk back home as soon as she falls asleep.

I lay in bed as soon as I get home, mum came home so she's fixing Ella's window and making us safe so no one can get in. I call Aaron, he tells me his taking me to the beach so I should get ready.
I hang up and walk into my closet and get dressed.

Outfit above ^^

Aaron arrives at my house 5 minuets later and he comes up to my room. He looks my body up and down while smirking, "you look... sexy" he says grinning I just roll my eyes and walk past him slapping his ass on my way out "let's go before you pin me to the wall" I say giggling he chuckles and follows wrapping his arm around my waist.
We get in his car and he starts driving while keeping a hand on my thigh.

When we get to the beach he opens the door for me then lifts me up bridal style , he locks the car then runs down to the water with me in his arms. I giggle and squeal as he runs, as he gets to the water he slows down and starts walking. He slowly walks into the water letting it splash on me, he keeps walking until I'm in the water too. "No!" I scream as he keeps walking, he stops and puts me down and the water is up to my shoulders. "It's cold" I whine as I shiver he smirks "then come here" Aaron says wrapping his arms around me warming me up. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, "I love you" I whisper as I put my hand on his bare wet chest in front of my face. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his chest and smirking. "I love you too" he whispers in my ear making me blush, I wrap my hands around his neck and start kissing him.

———
Sorry it's short I just wanted to get it out ASAP xx