Chapter 13: Rumours

It's been two weeks of me staying at Midnights in Aaron's room, I've been sleeping with Tanner to keep my mind busy. Me and Tanner have talked about a lot and he is there for me. I've been doing heists for Zane and hiding everything in Aaron's room under the floorboard. The news reporters have been all over my case trying to find out who I am, they call me the Rose jewel thief.
Aaron's room no longer smells like him, it smells like me and Tanner, I hate it. All Aaron's clothes smell like me so I have nothing to hug while crying. It's stupid, he doesn't give a shit about me so why have I spent 2 weeks crying to myself, I have been cutting again, Tanner told me to stop but I don't. I have nightmares about Ellie still, I relive loosing her every night and then I wake up alone crying to myself praying that it's all just a dream and I'll wake up in Aaron's arms with him telling me it's okay and that he loves me. I'm at the point where I would happily be tortured for hours just to hear Aaron call me Lila. I need him.

I wake up with blood on my thighs, stupid cuts keep opening. I get in the shower and close my eyes while I cry in sync with the water that's running down my body. I get out and get dressed.

 I get out and get dressed

Outfit Above ^^

I leave the house and run home, I leave all my stuff in Aaron's room and take some of his shirts and hoodies. I walk in and my mum is with Logan smiling. I push a plate off the bench making it smash on the ground, they both look up at me "Skyla?" my mum asks I roll my eyes and walk upstairs into my room. I sit on my cold bed and stare at the wall, Midnight told me Aaron and Dawn will be home soon. As soon as I see Aaron I want to tell him how sorry I am and how much I love and need him, I will kiss his like it's the first and last time. I cry at the thought, tears of happiness because I don't have to wait any longer to be in his arms and be happy again. I fall asleep feeling better for the first time in awhile.

I get up early putting on my uniform and braiding my hair then running out the door. I walk into the school and everyone looks away, I guess that's what it's like when you get beaten up at school then not come back for 2 weeks. I walk over to Ali, Jade, Elex and some other guy that's with them. "hi" I say quietly they all look at me "Skyla! We were so worried" Jade says I just shrug. "Blake is in jail" Ali says smiling, I nod weakly. They all chat while I stay quiet with a headphone in listening to the music and their conversations.

After class everyone's talking about Dawn and Aaron, I listen into my friends conversation while I look around for Aaron. "Apparently Dawn an Aaron are dating now" Alison says looking at me, I look at her "w-what? No your wrong" I say she shrugs and looks behind herself. That's when I see that she's looking at Dawn and Aaron, I stare at Aaron I see the way he smirks at Dawn... the smirk he use to give me while we cuddled and chatted. I blink back tears and look at Jade, "Na, Aaron and Dawn are like brother and sister, they wouldn't date" Jade says I nod Alison laughs "Exactly they are close! They would have sexual tension" Ali says I look at her and cross my arms "Please shut up" I mumble she looks at Jade and Jade nods. They start talking about other stuff, I stare at Aaron as Dawn walks off. His eye catches mine and I bite my lip nervously, he stares at me emotionless, his eyes dark and cold. I take a deep breath as he continues staring at me emotionless, I blink back tears as I feel my heart shatter to pieces inside me. The guy I love me is staring at me like he wants me dead. I let a tear roll down my cheek, the bell rings and he just walks off. He walks off like it's the easiest thing his ever done. My friends start walking to class but I stay where I am, I stare at the empty place where Aaron was just standing while tears rush down my cheeks. I run into the bathrooms and sit in a stall for an hour crying.

When I get home I sit in the corner of my room and sit with my knees up crying. My mum knocks on the door. "what?" I ask, "we are having guests over for dinner" She calls out. I sigh and get up getting dressed. 

Outfit above ^^

Outfit above ^^

I walk into the kitchen "who's coming over?" I ask my mum smiles "you'll see" she replies while cooking with Logan. I sigh and sit at the dinning table with my legs up on the table while scrolling through me and Aaron's conversations and messages. I will probably cry but at this point I don't care, I can't break anymore then I already have. "Legs down Skyla!" my mum calls out I roll my eyes and put my legs down.I hear a car pull into the driveway, "mum they are here" I say she smiles "thanks, also please try to act like you want to be here and smile" mum says I fake a smile and she goes and opens the door. I stare down at my phone staring at a selfie of me and Aaron, that smirk. I almost start crying but I remind myself I can't. I put my legs back up on the table as people walk in, It's Dawn, Midnight, Dusk and Jordan (Midnights new boyfriend).

-----

Sorry I haven't published lately I'm working on a new story.